• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Klieman gets $300K base salary

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
It's ok most of us are used to you being wrong
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The whiskey speaks loudly. Drive safely.

I did and still do enjoy your commentary and predictions leading up to the August, 2015 game with NDSU.

Just classic.

That's cool and I will take the heat for whatever was posted.....just know that I haven't posted on here in almost a year.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
That's cool and I will take the heat for whatever was posted.....just know that I haven't posted on here in almost a year.

The whiskey is shouting loudly. Drive safe.

There isn't enough whiskey in Texas. As an NDSU fan pointed out last year at a game. "Dude how can you stand next to me at a football game and have several dozen posts on a message board when I never saw you on your phone"

Have a good night 75 thanks for the brevity

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
There isn't enough whiskey in Texas. As an NDSU fan pointed out last year at a game. "Dude how can you stand next to me at a football game and have several dozen posts on a message board when I never saw you on your phone"

Have a good night 75 thanks for the brevity
My choice tonight is classic Jameson, watching an HBO series with the significant other that apparently she fully understands and enjoys. The Jameson is crucial to this endeavor. Crucial.

Back