• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Stitt Bringing the Funny

HookedonGriz

DONOR
a4a7b200e8409bfd60f1ff0659c2e372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great man; decent coach. I believe him and Gresch would have made a deep playoff run this year.... We will never know.

Idiot, only a classless little man takes a final shot at the state and town that gave him employment and a chance he didn't earn or deserve. Glad hes gone and we have a real coach now.

BlackChickenHobo said:
Idiot, only a classless little man takes a final shot at the state and town that gave him employment and a chance he didn't earn or deserve. Glad hes gone and we have a real coach now.

Only a classless little man makes a post like yours.

AZGrizFan said:
BlackChickenHobo said:

Sorry for pointing out that a guy in over his head should have just been the bigger person instead of attacking the people he lied to. People like you are why nobody can have an open debate on any topic

BlackChickenHobo said:

It was a joke snowflake. No need to get triggered by it.

Potomac Griz said:
BlackChickenHobo said:

It was a joke snowflake. No need to get triggered by it.

Oh brother...I'm sure there was a bit of bitterness in the actual tone, but that was funny crap right there. :lol: You calling him an idiot and that he wasn't a real coach is much more offensive or derogatory then that line. Sheesh... :roll:

Speaking of moving, really wish he could have stayed 1 more year so my season tickets would have been in the front row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackChickenHobo said:

Go back to MaroonBlood.

BlackChickenHobo said:
AZGrizFan said:
BlackChickenHobo said:

Sorry for pointing out that a guy in over his head should have just been the bigger person instead of attacking the people he lied to. People like you are why nobody can have an open debate on any topic

And people like you are why tigers eat their young.

grizzliesthetics said:
Great man; decent coach. I believe him and Gresch would have made a deep playoff run this year.... We will never know.
Sure, keep doing the same things and expect different results. That has a great history of working.

Back