• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaches barbecue

reinell30 said:
My son and daughter in-law are MSU grads, so they are Cat fans. .
Some of us are MSU grads...can't get the Ag degree at UM. Graduating from there doesn't necessarily make you stupid hahaha.

grizatwork said:
I will be there, but not likely sitting much. I will be running around and doing what they tell me to do. I will be helping with taking tickets, silent auction, live auction, setting up, taking down. I just left and just to whet your appetites a little bit. There looks to be 3 signed footballs. One signed helmet, a Chase Reynolds signed Rams Jersey. Sideline passes and coin toss to a home game, tickets to EWU, NDSU, and NAU games, road trip to UC Davis. Basketball signed by Decuire and Selvig plus 2 tickets to the griz/cat mens and womens game, plus a ton of griz gear at the auction and to buy seperately, plus a ton of other stuff. I know Reinell, I will stop by and say hi. I will be a little disappointed that he wont be having his fireball there however. Oh, and 2 different griz firepits there also.

Sounds like I am broke already!

Great crowd last night, lots of fun and good beer. Wish I could have stayed but the baby was having no part of that.

reinell30 said:
grizatwork said:
I will be there, but not likely sitting much. I will be running around and doing what they tell me to do. I will be helping with taking tickets, silent auction, live auction, setting up, taking down. I just left and just to whet your appetites a little bit. There looks to be 3 signed footballs. One signed helmet, a Chase Reynolds signed Rams Jersey. Sideline passes and coin toss to a home game, tickets to EWU, NDSU, and NAU games, road trip to UC Davis. Basketball signed by Decuire and Selvig plus 2 tickets to the griz/cat mens and womens game, plus a ton of griz gear at the auction and to buy seperately, plus a ton of other stuff. I know Reinell, I will stop by and say hi. I will be a little disappointed that he wont be having his fireball there however. Oh, and 2 different griz firepits there also.

Sounds like I am broke already!

Did you finally buy something?

I did, I won several silent auctions. My wife was helping me bid which I wasn't aware of. I ended up with more than I bargained for. Oh well, all for a good cause!

reinell30 said:
I did, I won several silent auctions. My wife was helping me bid which I wasn't aware of. I ended up with more than I bargained for. Oh well, all for a good cause!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit happens to me ALL THE TIME!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x :x

reinell30 said:

I'm amazed a wife can be silent for that long...

Kidding - I had the honor of meeting her last year and she is a terrific lady.

...heard stitt is a stick...
...shoots 39 front meadowlark...
...three over after two and par out...

... :clap: ...

...heard stitt is a stick...
...shoots 39 front meadowlark...
...three over after two and par out...

... :clap: ...

Met reinell30 and others at the BBQ. All great guys. It was a great time. Didn't win in silent auctions because reinell30 got them all. UGH. LOL

cclarkblues said:
reinell30 said:

Reinell, does your wife by chance have single sisters, female cousins, or female friends who think like her ? That is one cool wife to help her man get GRIZ gear, equipment, etc. She is a keeper and rarity. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
cclarkblues said:
reinell30 said:

Reinell, does your wife by chance have single sisters, female cousins, or female friends who think like her ? That is one cool wife to help her man get GRIZ gear, equipment, etc. She is a keeper and rarity. :thumb:

She only has brothers. We have been married for 35 years. A marriage that survived 23 years of active duty in the Air Force. That is probably why, I was gone all the time. She always jokes about the fact that it is a good thing I look good in silver or maroon because that is all I own to wear.

reinell30 said:
mtgrizrule said:
cclarkblues said:
reinell30 said:

She only has brothers. We have been married for 35 years. A marriage that survived 23 years of active duty in the Air Force. That is probably why, I was gone all the time. She always jokes about the fact that it is a good thing I look good in silver or maroon because that is all I own to wear.

In today's society, that is quite an accomplishment. Congratulations to you 2. Most my non working clothes consists of GRIZ gear too, and sporting a GRIZ cap everywhere I go. Now to find a job where GRIZ gear is acceptable. I hate dress codes. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back