• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coldest Game You Ever Played In/Attended?

Ten years ago during the big sandy playoff run to the second place trophy. Quarterfinals against sheridan, semi finals against wibaux, and the chipper when a sophomore named Chase Reynolds ran all over our defense. I have no clue what the temperature was for each game, but
each game seemed to be colder than the last. The field in drummond was an ice skating rink and all i can remember is being cold and not being able to do shit.
Those 3 weeks were the coldest ive played in but im sure it will be colder tomorrow, and im thankful i will have fireball to keep me warm.
Go Griz!!

October, 1974. Lost 7-6 to Butte Central in Butte. I don' t know the official temp, but was told it was 19 below. My kahones are still shrunk from that game.

The 2013 spring game in Ronan. Wind just tore through you!!! Seriously. Probably the 94 Delaware playoff game. We had 151 proof rum mixed with coffee. Everything was great until they ran out of coffee in the stadium before the first half ended. Drank the stuff straight trying to stay warm. Lost by one. Don't remember the drive back to Butte. Glad I wasn't driving..... or was ????

MsMaroon said:
The UMass game is the one where I felt the coldest.
App State in 2009 was cold but so much fun I hardly noticed.
I don't remember being cold at the Wofford game. Just stunned at the end.

UMass was miserable in all ways. I'm sure the loss greatly enhanced my misery.

+1

I remember playing in a game back in 93 in Whitehall and it was hovering right around 0. I don't remember too much from the game except for after the game. Unfortunately we lost and I remember our coach coming onto the bus and asking the cheerleaders and managers to get off the bus. He proceeded to chew our asses up one side and down the other for about 20 minutes. As the whole time the cheerleaders and managers our standing outside in the cold and they could still hear every word that was said. Lol

Back