• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

College Football Campus Tour: FCS stadium poll bracket.

I can't seem to find any criteria as to what makes the best stadium. Is it simply being the biggest? Then we would not win. Is it having the best atmosphere? We win hands down.

This is a pretty fun thing to do though to keep the masses entertained during the offseason. Hopefully we win and we can rub the Cats' noses in it for a good long time.

I can't seem to find any criteria as to what makes the best stadium. Is it simply being the biggest? Then we would not win. Is it having the best atmosphere? We win hands down.

This is a pretty fun thing to do though to keep the masses entertained during the offseason. Hopefully we win and we can rub the Cats' noses in it for a good long time.
Just a twitter poll fan vote is my understanding.

Mercer's stadium looks pretty damn nice. Almost certainly would be the 3rd or 4th best in the bsc.
They had a couple big time doners pitch in I think. I got a buddy whose son graduated from there in ‘20. Owned almost every school receiving record for career and season except average yards per reception when he was done. Probably shoulda had a shot in the nfl but covid and his parents being late in hiring an agent really hurt him. Last year he was Green Bays(AFL, not NFL) offensive player of the year. Still trying to make that dream happen.

Back