• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colter Nuanez audio on why Gresch left

cmtgrizzly said:
WaGriz4life said:
You guys are unbelievable. You can't accept that a 4-3 QB got beat out. And you won't give the winningest coach in school history the benefit of the doubt. And you blow off the only guy that dedicates his life to covering the Big Sky conference as "nothing we don't see on egriz."

That is complete ignorance. I give Hauck every benefit of the doubt. I have neither disparaged him or Sneed and I hope both succeed. I just would prefer that Jensen was still playing for the Griz and find it odd that all things being reportedly equal, that he left.

I don't find it odd at all. It happens all the time. Alabama, Arizona State, Michigan, and probably Ohio State all have QB's transfer. It happens all the time. It is not odd at the least. I don't blame Gresch at all

WaGriz4life said:
You guys are unbelievable. You can't accept that a 4-3 QB got beat out. And you won't give the winningest coach in school history the benefit of the doubt. And you blow off the only guy that dedicates his life to covering the Big Sky conference as "nothing we don't see on egriz."

This is partly why enrollment is at 9,000. We look like dysfunctional cry babies to the average person.

signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
Lol, other than he he's talked to Hauck about the QB's multiple times. Been at multiple scrimmages, covers Griz football 365 days a year, been at every practice he's allowed to be at. Other than that it's just like egriz.

What opinion was shared in the podcast that someone hasn't already shared here in the last few days? I agree, if anyone should know he likely would, but it appears he isn't certain.

He has been at more practices and scrimmages than anyone on here. He has talked to the coaches and players more than anyone on here. He said Sneed was "Decidedly better than Jensen at EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE." You don't think that's relevant? How many practices have you been at? You don't think he's a better source than some anonymous dipshit on egriz?

I'm saying he didn't share an OPINION that hasn't already been shared in one of the threads here. Agree?
His "opinion" is more valuable than anyone else posting on egriz. Agree? Or is someone posting from Florida or Texas who doesn't even go to the games opinion just as valid?

griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:

This is partly why enrollment is at 9,000. We look like dysfunctional cry babies to the average person.
If you think me or anyone else posting on egriz has to do with University enrollment you are a f****** idiot.

signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
Lol, other than he he's talked to Hauck about the QB's multiple times. Been at multiple scrimmages, covers Griz football 365 days a year, been at every practice he's allowed to be at. Other than that it's just like egriz.

What opinion was shared in the podcast that someone hasn't already shared here in the last few days? I agree, if anyone should know he likely would, but it appears he isn't certain.

He has been at more practices and scrimmages than anyone on here. He has talked to the coaches and players more than anyone on here. He said Sneed was "Decidedly better than Jensen at EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE AND SCRIMMAGE." You don't think that's relevant? How many practices have you been at? You don't think he's a better source than some anonymous dipshit on egriz?

I'm saying he didn't share an OPINION that hasn't already been shared in one of the threads here. Agree?
And while we are talking about this, it is Bobby Hauck's OPINION that Dalton Sneed is better.

Colter talks in the last half hour about how Gresch only wins are against 4 of the 5 worst teams in the Big Sky. He thinks Sneeds wins at UNLV are more impressive than Jensens. I agree. He also says Gresch had zero Big moments in big games in crunch time.

WaGriz4life said:
griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:

If you think me or anyone else posting on egriz has to do with University enrollment you are a f****** idiot.

Wasn’t talking about you, dumbshit. The general attitude of UM administrators, alumni, and fans is what I was pointing out. It’s reactive and pouty, not proactive and decisive.

I’ve been called a lot of things, but a f’ng idiot, that’s a first. Swear. Haha.

griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:
griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:

Wasn’t talking about you, dumbshit. The general attitude of UM administrators, alumni, and fans is what I was pointing out. It’s reactive and pouty, not proactive and decisive.

I’ve been called a lot of things, but a f’ng idiot, that’s a first. Swear. Haha.
The general attitude of alumni has not played a role in decreased enrollment. Our president refusing to defend our school and city against bogus claims of "rape culture" is what caused enrollment decline. The rolling Stone and others said Missoula is not a safe place to live and Engstrom basically agreed with them.

griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:
griz5700 said:
WaGriz4life said:

You're a fucking idiot. There's a second. It'll get easier. :lol: :thumb:

WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
cmtgrizzly said:
I would say nothing that hasnt already been said on this board. Essentially all speculation and opinion.

Dude, I ended up listening to the rest of this thing, and it honestly sounded a LOT like the thread(s) on the topic on eGriz. Maybe it was presented in a more professional manner, but all the posts were there. Just sayin'.

CDAGRIZ said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:

Dude, I ended up listening to the rest of this thing, and it honestly sounded a LOT like the thread(s) on the topic on eGriz. Maybe it was presented in a more professional manner, but all the posts were there. Just sayin'.

My thoughts as well. The opinions on the podcast were also shared here, prior to the show. I'm not saying Colter isn't a good source or that he doesn't pay his dues. There is simply nothing they said that wasn't already said here.

Opinions, just like the opinions here.

The Graves in biology class quote. Was here or on twitter first? Chicken or the egg? Doesn't really matter.

#nosmokinggun

*shrugs shoulders*

WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:

And while we are talking about this, it is Bobby Hauck's OPINION that Dalton Sneed is better.

Colter talks in the last half hour about how Gresch only wins are against 4 of the 5 worst teams in the Big Sky. He thinks Sneeds wins at UNLV are more impressive than Jensens. I agree. He also says Gresch had zero Big moments in big games in crunch time.
I love how Colter and others cherry pick things Gresch needed to work on to show how much “we didn’t want him anyways.” This whole recording and 99.99% of the posts on eGriz are nothing but speculation. Sure, some may have more educated opinions than others but it’s speculation nonetheless.

CDAGRIZ said:
Two hours is a bit steep. Cliffs Notes?

Agreed. THREE half hour segments, spaced with unrelated topics. I couldn't find a way to fast forward through the rest of the garbage, but did listen to the first 30 minutes, including that never ending series of commercials. Nothing there that wasn't wasn't speculated in the 'transfer' thread. Nothing original. He could have just billed this as a summary of eGriz threads. To listen to his oral summary is a total waste of two hours, IMHO. Short of hearing it straight from GJ.......

statler & waldorf said:
Yukon said:
JFC. It's like an election that didn't go peoples way. It's over, move on.

I hope you're not implying I voted for the crooked bitch from Hill. :lol:

No, Sir's. I think we may be on the same page of that topic.

WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:

Honestly, that is a invalid argument. To say Sneed's wins are better wins than Jensens because he beat better teams...fails to take into account that he ALSO had a better O Line, better D, better skill positions etc. etc. etc. to compete at that level. It is honestly NOT the same. It is only an opinion...which may be right, or, may be wrong. Take it with a grain of salt.

Colter is paying way-too much attention and asking way-too many serious questions to expect to be allowed any access from Bobby after this. If you think Bobby hated the Kaimin in his first stint, wait til you see how he treats Colter after these "outrageous" observations.

I thought the Austin Mullins story was very interesting. I get it and understand it but the way Colter told it, it’s almost like Austin maybe still harbors some feelings about it.

Catsrback76 said:
WaGriz4life said:
signedbewildered said:
WaGriz4life said:

Honestly, that is a invalid argument. To say Sneed's wins are better wins than Jensens because he beat better teams...fails to take into account that he ALSO had a better O Line, better D, better skill positions etc. etc. etc. to compete at that level. It is honestly NOT the same. It is only an opinion...which may be right, or, may be wrong. Take it with a grain of salt.

Makes ya wondah what else Colter might be up to. You spend yer days off working while he's free all day until his radio show in the late aftarnoon.

CDAGRIZ said:
UMcheer2000 said:
TX-GRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Two hours is a bit steep. Cliffs Notes?

Just listen to the first 15 minutes.......that's all you will need.

How does this help me?!

I can’t hear.

Seriously...

I got you, man.
0:00
Toot talked for five minutes outlining the topics of the show, including NBA playoffs, the transfer, and something about track & field. Then, he read the respective statements from GJ and UM regarding the transfer. At about 5.5 minutes, Nunez spoke for the first time. He talked about how he wasn't surprised at all because GJ didn't look better each time he saw him (limited views, he admitted), whereas Sneed did. He talked about BH saying that maybe Sneed wasn't brought in to push GJ, but that maybe it was the other way around. Toot then spoke a lot about what it means to be a Montanan whilst rattling off various occupations one might have in Montana, and that Hauck likes competition.
15:01

(end first 15 minutes)

🙏

Back