• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crapper Hall of Fame

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
I believe they're in the tailgate area.

Can't they just walk to the cesspool? Lazy bastards!

Great point, Ursa. Look for Ron Ash to raise this issue as a cause for a loss at some point this season.
:lol: Ron Ash excuse #78

Dammit, I haven't been paying enough attention over here. I missed excuse #76 and #77. Guess I'll need to go dig through some posts and find those. Been trying to keep an accurate list. Last one I had (#75) is "We were distracted by a cloud that resembled Honey Boo-Boo's mother."

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Last year when Chris and I were drinking Fireball near the bobcat nation tailgate, I pissed inside Travis Lulay.

The dude was sh*t-house drunk and you go the golden shower route. Classy.

I know, I know! Its a commuting thing. That old saying that " I drive better after I've had a few" is bullshit. I've done DUI time and the co$t outweigh$ the good time$. You do meet some 'interesting people' in jail, though.

statler & waldorf said:
I know, I know! Its a commuting thing. That old saying that " I drive better after I've had a few" is bullshit. I've done DUI time and the co$t outweigh$ the good time$. You do meet some 'interesting people' in jail, though.
better safe than sorry I suppose. :thumb:

Back