• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cuonzo Martin has resigned from Cal

Randy Bennett from St. Marie's looks like the most likely choice. Eight 25 win seasons in the last ten and 10 straight post season appearances.

Two other names Dennis Gates Florida State assistant and former Cal player and Eric Mussleman from Nevada-Reno.

I really think TD has been interviewed for a future time.

But who knows... if he blows them away and Bennett interviews poorly...

Paytonlives said:
Randy Bennett from St. Marie's looks like the most likely choice. Eight 25 win seasons in the last ten and 10 straight post season appearances.

Two other names Dennis Gates Florida State assistant and former Cal player and Eric Mussleman from Nevada-Reno.

I really think TD has been interviewed for a future time.

But who knows... if he blows them away and Bennett interviews poorly...

I was told by people close to the situation that Bennett passed or has hinted that he will pass

Jobs out west that are currently open:

Seatte University, California, Portland State, UC-Santa Barbara... (are there others I'm missing?)

and quite Possibly UCLA soon... if he leaves for Indiana especially since his son don and Ball 1 and done.

Brother Bear said:
Jobs out west that are currently open:

Seatte University, California, Portland State, UC-Santa Barbara... (are there others I'm missing?)

and quite Possibly UCLA soon... if he leaves for Indiana especially since his son don and Ball 1 and done.

I somehow missed the news that Tyler Geving at Portland State was let go.

http://www.oregonlive.com/collegebasketball/index.ssf/2017/03/vikings_announce_tyler_geving.html#incart_river_index

Back