• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Sneed vs Josh Buss

grizpack said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Man1 said:
This kind of bullying needs to stop! What if Buss hurts Sneeds feelings? That would be worse than a food allergy or racism.

These kids need to be careful nowdays

Did someone step on your juice box?

You do understand sarcasm, right???
Even Sheldon would have understood that was sarcasm.

Might be a big deal, might be a joke that none of us are in on, who knows. If it is serious I like Buss for holiding him accountable. That's leadership. They're big boys, they'll figure it out.

Looks like Sneed went home to see his family for his birthday...That is why he probably missed the meeting...Someone else tweeted something to the likes of "Happy birthday, glad you got to spend it with your family." Tweet was on same day as Buss tweet.

This absolutely should be kept off social media. Send him a damn message via email, or a messenger service. I do love Buss''s attitude though.

mtgrizrule said:
This absolutely should be kept off social media. Send him a damn message via email, or a messenger service. I do love Buss''s attitude though.

I feel about the same. However if he had a problem Buss should have been a man and confronted him to his face. Calling him out on social media is pussish. So Buss kind of isn't any better. If that's his idea of leadership, don't want no part of that shit.

jcu27 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I feel about the same. However if he had a problem Buss should have been a man and confronted him to his face. Calling him out on social media is pussish. So Buss kind of isn't any better. If that's his idea of leadership, don't want no part of that shit.

What would be pussish is hiding behind a screen name like jcu27 and calling out a player who is using his real name on Twitter. I am sure Sneed knows Buss and will get a chance to see him face to face off the field and on.

I like it either way as long as Buss isn"t hiding and it doesn't look like he is.

The whole tweet thread disappeared. If you don’t want to get called out on social media, I’d suggest you don’t post on social media.

RobGriz said:
The whole tweet thread disappeared. If you don’t want to get called out on social media, I’d suggest you don’t post on social media.

Still up.

So......everyone is assuming that Sneed just blew off the meeting to go home for his birthday without permission from the coaching staff? Don't you think that kind of arrogance would get him kick off the team? Geez the rumor mongering on this site is just amazing.

daGrizJ said:
So......everyone is assuming that Sneed just blew off the meeting to go home for his birthday without permission from the coaching staff? Don't you think that kind of arrogance would get him kick off the team? Geez the rumor mongering on this site is just amazing.

Did someone actually say this?

Coach said:
jcu27 said:
mtgrizrule said:

What would be pussish is hiding behind a screen name like jcu27 and calling out a player who is using his real name on Twitter. I am sure Sneed knows Buss and will get a chance to see him face to face off the field and on.

I like it either way as long as Buss isn"t hiding and it doesn't look like he is.
Lol okay bud whenever you wanna show up lmk.

Coach said:
jcu27 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Plus I was just saying it's pussish to not do it in person... if you don't agree you must be a puss.

jcu27 said:
Coach said:
jcu27 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Plus I was just saying it's pussish to not do it in person... if you don't agree you must be a puss.

Maybe he didn't do it face to face because Sneed was in AZ and Buss is in Missoula...

Yukon said:
RobGriz said:

Still up.

It appears the original tweet of Dalton on the course disappeared but the rest is there.

Catsrgrood said:
jcu27 said:
Coach said:
jcu27 said:

Maybe he didn't do it face to face because Sneed was in AZ and Buss is in Missoula...

:thumb:

Josh and Dalton are going to have plenty of opportunities for “face to face” meetings. One is showing his leadership abilities, the other is playing golf in Arizona. If that hurts the sensibilities of some...tough shit.

Back