• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Days Until Griz Football 2015

I have the Wyoming, NDSU, EWU, MSU & EWU Playoff games on DVR. The only one worth watching is the MSU game.

AZGrizFan said:
I have the Wyoming, NDSU, EWU, MSU & EWU Playoff games on DVR. The only one worth watching is the MSU game.

I would watch the MSU game over and over and over and over again.

get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I would watch the MSU game over and over and over and over again.
:thumb:

It's what I do. My wife says I have a sickness. I'm not sure what she's referring to.

10407941_10205454255226848_2495603848911034587_n.jpg

AZ, your wife may be on 2 something. Why would any Griz fan be looking at football stuff this time of year? Watching last seasons games is worse than watching Tombstone over and over again. Ahhh, wives what do they know?

Think I will host a small party on the 200th, 150th, 100th, 50th and 25th days until NDSU. And by small party yes, it will just be me, a bottle of Thunderbird reinforced wine and a half eaten package of Doritos.

GO GRIZ

SaskGriz said:
Think I will host a small party on the 200th, 150th, 100th, 50th and 25th days until NDSU. And by small party yes, it will just be me, a bottle of Thunderbird reinforced wine and a half eaten package of Doritos.

GO GRIZ

Ummm, you're describing Tuesdays.

EverettGriz said:
SaskGriz said:

GO GRIZ

Ummm, you're describing Tuesdays.
And the other days that end in y.

243 Days... :cool:

... I wonder how many more excuses Big G will come up with in that time frame about why Stitt was a bad decision? :lol: :wink: :roll:

Back