• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Easiest Schedule In Memory

I always love when trolls post shit like this, because -- likely for the first time in their lives -- they cannot be wrong. If the GRIZ cruise through the schedule (they will), they can claim it's only because "it's the easiest schedule ever". If they falter (the won't), they can claim how the staff sucks.
Well, we already know that a troll like you has nothing of relevance to say on the topic. So, there's that. Still waiting for ANY football thread that you have started in your life on egriz.

Yep. I pre-loaded it just for soccer fans like you. It's a cake-walk conference schedule...... the easiest one we have had since Hauck 2.0. There should be no excuses for losing any conference game, except perhaps the Cats game. If Hauck doesn't win the Big Sky Conference this season, he needs to go. The smart fans don't endorse mediocrity from one of the three premier FCS programs in the nation (NDSU & SDSU being the others). He gets paid to win, and to conquer his "Big Game Bobby" moniker that he has earned.
Too funny. Hauck just went to the national championship game and signed a new long-term contract, but if he doesn't win every game, he has to go. How dumb is that?

I always love when trolls post shit like this, because -- likely for the first time in their lives -- they cannot be wrong. If the GRIZ cruise through the schedule (they will), they can claim it's only because "it's the easiest schedule ever". If they falter (the won't), they can claim how the staff sucks.

It gets old when people apparently think every team we beat sucks, AND every team we lose to sucks.

Further, people like that have been wrong thousands of times, but it just never occurs to them. It's crazy how when some people get to a certain age, they believe they have everything figured out and reject anything new or different to them. It's a refusal to learn. I've never learned anything by being correct. Then again, I can barely read.

They did this exact same thing last season.

"We get all our tough games at home, so if we don't win all of them, the staff should be fired".

They accomplished every single stretch goal the haters, who all said we'd only win 7 games, had for them last year with the exception of going undefeated and winning a natty. Now the stretch goals are gone and if we don't go undefeated with a natty win, it's a failure.

Deja fucking Vu. Welcome to eGriz with Montana being good again.

I agree that this is a tougher schedule than last year, but that's not saying much.
Grampa-turd, you probably don’t remember this but we have been trying to address your memory and cognitive issues recently. Have you tried supplements or Rx?
Read the title of this thread, which you started, and then read the above sentence which you posted 17 posts later.
Should we be concerned?

It gets old when people apparently think every team we beat sucks, AND every team we lose to sucks.

Further, people like that have been wrong thousands of times, but it just never occurs to them. It's crazy how when some people get to a certain age, they believe they have everything figured out and reject anything new or different to them. It's a refusal to learn. I've never learned anything by being correct. Then again, I can barely read.
Annnnnd....... still waiting

Grampa-turd, you probably don’t remember this but we have been trying to address your memory and cognitive issues recently. Have you tried supplements or Rx?
Read the title of this thread, which you started, and then read the above sentence which you posted 17 posts later.
Should we be concerned?
Name-calling can get one banned (or ever band). I love getting you social media they/thems triggered, by talking something foreign to they/them like football

They did this exact same thing last season.

"We get all our tough games at home, so if we don't win all of them, the staff should be fired".

They accomplished every single stretch goal the haters, who all said we'd only win 7 games, had for them last year with the exception of going undefeated and winning a natty. Now the stretch goals are gone and if we don't go undefeated with a natty win, it's a failure.

Deja fucking Vu. Welcome to eGriz with Montana being good again.
They said nothing that you allege. Show us the post, or STFU I'm finished responding in this thread. But it was fun triggering the clueless soccer lovers

Name-calling can get one banned (or ever band). I love getting you social media they/thems triggered, by talking something foreign to they/them like football
Have you ever attempted a non-homophobic joke?
Seriously, just today you tried making dumb jokes about sphincter muscles and preparation H. They never land and haven’t been funny in over 20 years.
Just another sign that you're slipping, pops

This schedule I feel is tougher then last years, especially in terms of OOC:

-UND and WCU were a Playoff team and just missed out on the Playoffs respectfully, granted the Transfer portal might have effected them negatively but I'd rather not make assumptions.

-We've struggled in recent years when playing at EWU and MSU, those games I feel will be tough tests but we do have the potential to get Ws.

-UCD at home will be a tough test as well, Aggies have been a solid team the last few seasons.

Though I personally am not a fan of the Offensive scheme we run I do now have Confidence this coaching staff will make the necessary adjustments if they're needed throughout the season. Hauk will be fine.

There is no extra pressure on Hauck to win the Big Sky. There is expectation that the team will be good and have another chance to go deep in the playoffs. However, we will have to see how the team does when the season starts and how good the qb-ing turns out to be. I assume the team has high expectations for itself, including the transfers who have come to try to get to Frisco. I am excited for the season.

My prediction is that you/3d will be wrong on most things you predict about Griz football and Hauck, just like last season. Your predictions was particularly off last season.

3d is one of those few posters who really dislikes Hauck. 3d tries so hard to diss and undercut Hauck, but usually just ends up with my egg on this face. One would think he'd eventually stop making a fool of himself.
I’m guessing no body can put more pressure on Bobby then he already puts on himself. He seems to have a burning desire to win every game, as he should.

Latest posts

Back