• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

Fair assessment. I'm a little distracted. That was off the cuff and I was mostly concerned with K-Ho brews and some kind of sexual innuendo. I'll try to focus....

GGNez said:
Fair assessment. I'm a little distracted. That was off the cuff and I was mostly concerned with K-Ho brews and some kind of sexual innuendo. I'll try to focus....

Although...CatGrad, your assignment is quite labor intensive and complex considering that the slogan I'm trying to beat is "Our Beaver Tastes Better".....

Are you just trying to distract me from posting about sexual assault?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Unbelievable how crowded the North Kettlehouse is all the time! O'Leary needs to buy a liquor license in Polson...

...and have GGNez come up with a catchy saying that will rival the Beaver Creek Brewery in Wibaux! Put that addled, creative, demented mind to useful endeavors for the betterment of all men...

Hmm....quick Google search tells me that I've got some stiff competition (innuendo intended) with Beaver Creek's catchy slogan. But, challenge accepted. Bear with me...this is just the rough draft.

Don’t settle for weak, tasteless beers by Molson,
The good stuff is here, near the lake in Polson.

Freshen up your Bong Water, inhale that Cold Smoke,
Settle in for the Double Haul, these brews are no joke.

Brick and Mortar is more than ceilings and walls,
Get up here and try it, if you have the balls.

If he’s a fan of Bud Light, please kick Eddy Out,
He’s not worthy of the Kettle House, I have no doubt.

After you’ve finished swimming, boating or running,
The party’s here in your mouth, and everyone’s coming.

...although good, I know you can do better! To me it's unbelieveable your creative mind has not touched upon Jack Horner marrying a 19-year-old intern..."she likes old bones"...or...the last significant research by the UM faculty was the Lolo Creek Latrine..."We really dig that shit!"

Correlate that to beer mottos. At least our college digs old shit instead of? Museum of the Rockies on the MSU campus?
weak, thats just weak.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
...and have GGNez come up with a catchy saying that will rival the Beaver Creek Brewery in Wibaux! Put that addled, creative, demented mind to useful endeavors for the betterment of all men...

Hmm....quick Google search tells me that I've got some stiff competition (innuendo intended) with Beaver Creek's catchy slogan. But, challenge accepted. Bear with me...this is just the rough draft.

...although good, I know you can do better! To me it's unbelieveable your creative mind has not touched upon Jack Horner marrying a 19-year-old intern..."she likes old bones"...or...the last significant research by the UM faculty was the Lolo Creek Latrine..."We really dig that shit!"

Correlate that to beer mottos. At least our college digs old shit instead of? Museum of the Rockies on the MSU campus?
weak, thats just weak.

Dan. Dude-bro.

CadGrad gave me this to compete with : "Our Beaver Tastes Better"

C'mon man.

GGNez said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

weak, thats just weak.

Dan. Dude-bro.

C'mon man.

Let's see if Dan the man can...come up (see where I can go with this?) anything better! Anybody can stand outside the arena and be a critic but it takes the man to get in there...😉

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

weak, thats just weak.

Dan. Dude-bro.

C'mon man.

Let's see if Dan the man can...come up (see where I can go with this?) anything better! Anybody can stand outside the arena and be a critic but it takes the man to get in there...😉

+1

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
weak, thats just weak.

Dan. Dude-bro.

C'mon man.

+1

Ive heard all the potty jokes, you better have something original if you are going to beat having a cold beaver

NorthEndZoneDan said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
Dan. Dude-bro.

C'mon man.

+1

Ive heard all the potty jokes, you better have something original if you are going to beat having a cold beaver

Cold beaver???? Damn, son...what is wrong with you? Bufford T. Justice said it best waaayyy back in the day "You did not come out of my loins!"

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

+1

Cold beaver???? Damn, son...what is wrong with you? Bufford T. Justice said it best waaayyy back in the day "You did not come out of my loins!"

...and right there anyone can beat that motto: "Who the hell wants cold beaver?"

Fat Bruno said:
GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:
After five pages of geniuses puking out their rilly coooool relationship to beer, even the densest among ewe may begin to perceive the gag reflex intelligent people have when confronted by such silly assed minions of the conventional. Meanwhile, Gigi coniinues the most devoted ass kissing, please love me offensive in recent memory.

Thank you! Mods, can we add a new Brinty category for 2018?

You look nice today, Bruno. Wanna be friends? I'll buy you a Cold Smoke...maybe get you a spot on our fake panel?

Quit rubbing up against me … that’s harrassment. I do keep up on the beers as they continue to relentlessly roll the swill out in a deluge of micro-breweries in quantities that would float an arc. Of all of them Cold Smoke is the most putrid concoction offered in several years. If you can’t taste the endless layers of rancid shit in it, including what I take to be some kind of liquid smoke — which I’d not put on the compost pile — in order to give it the “flavor” from which it takes its admittedly rather inspired name, then amongst the bleating mob of consumers of popular beer is your natural place in the order of things … condign punishment for the sin of bad taste.

*ark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back