• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EGriz social, pregame?

Hammer, but he claims he is packin!

But I was being silly and with a group or I'd sneak over. You folks have a good time and enjoy da game!

I'd love to meet some egrizzers, actually have a face to a name. But I will probably just lurk by and play the guessing game!

Thanks everyone. Don't care if u see my face/know my name. I'll make my rounds and just intro as "ShowMeThoseTds." Be good to meet some egrizzers, friend is also a good person. Hope the roads are good!!

See ya Saturday!

Brint, I and others will expect a full report of this un-official egriz meeting! Next week will be soon enough. Knowing we all get along so well and after all the hand shakes and back slapping let the meeting begin. We should increase security for this event. Like you mentioned snipers lurking around etc. Plus the removal of Ash and the Paris thing.... we might want to watch out for mad cats!

Back