• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EH's Catch!

poorgriz18 said:
ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:
ESPN doesn't show incomplete passes. Was amazing, until the hand holding the ball goes up in the air as they hit the ground and you see the ball on the ground under both players. If they could use replay, that is ruled incomplete.

lmao....they did use replay. You troll badly.

Forgot this was a playoff game. There isn't replay in FCS. There is a scoreboard and tv replay though. Glad you know how to read.

Do you have any idea how badly you are embarrassing yourself?

They can only use it for NDSU plays. That is why it wasn't overturned. Haha! I love this. You guys are so easy to get fired up. I am surprised that it wasn't on Sportscenter. It reminded me of Elvis Alkplas catch at Sam Houston. Pretty crazy catch. He will be your main go to guy the rest of the season. Dude had some good hands. Was he drop down?

poorgriz18 said:
They can only use it for NDSU plays. That is why it wasn't overturned. Haha! I love this. You guys are so easy to get fired up. I am surprised that it wasn't on Sportscenter. It reminded me of Elvis Alkplas catch at Sam Houston. Pretty crazy catch. He will be your main go to guy the rest of the season. Dude had some good hands. Was he drop down?

I get it, the 18 in your name is both your age and IQ. Oh fer cute!

poorgriz18 said:
ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:
ESPN doesn't show incomplete passes. Was amazing, until the hand holding the ball goes up in the air as they hit the ground and you see the ball on the ground under both players. If they could use replay, that is ruled incomplete.

Forgot this was a playoff game. There isn't replay in FCS. There is a scoreboard and tv replay though. Glad you know how to read.
You sir, are a fucking idiot. Go away.

poorgriz18 said:
ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:

There WAS replay, they DID use it on that play, and the play was upheld. Go away.

signedbewildered said:
poorgriz18 said:
ordigger said:
poorgriz18 said:

Do you have any idea how badly you are embarrassing yourself?

The stupid is strong in this one.

Good to see EH is back and rolling.

Perhaps the best receiver we have had for some time. If he remains in good health we will go far the rest of the season. We now have some good guys catching the ball, come on coaches dial up some "get em the ball" plays!

One of the few things the announcers mentioned good about our Griz.
They (announcers) were second rate and the TV viewing seldom showed a second look at any play.

Saw this posted on Alpha's board, he said he got it from a bison fan.

ByKdEMbCIAAL64G.jpg

cclarkblues said:
BWahlberg said:
Saw this posted on Alpha's board, he said he got it from a bison fan.

ByKdEMbCIAAL64G.jpg

The forbidden dance of love. Terrible thing to do to their star.

What is 35 looking at? I wondered that why'll sitting in the stands...Great photo.

Grisly Fan said:
Looks like a personal foul on Hendo to me! Crappy refs... :roll:
Not a personal foul. The receiver has every right to go for the ball even if it is through the defender.

Latest posts

Back