• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ellis Henderson Status!

kemajic said:
BigPawzSharpClawz said:
kemajic said:
BigPawzSharpClawz said:
Truth be told on my end, I dont give a damn about the first two games, I want him the last 8-10 games. The first two dont mean a whole bunch to me. Split 1-1 and be healthy as possible for a deep run starting week 3.
So what's so special about week 3 (S. Dakota)? Your opinion aside, most Montana fans want to beat Wyoming, bad!

Unlike you I am thinking about the person first
Unlike you long term health & a deep post season run is the goal

These young men dont owe us anything but their best effort
I swear to all I know some of y'all are more spoiled and uppiddy then Longhorn fans

Who would you rather beat Wyoming or EWU? which win will do more for the team and program long term? I stand by what I said the first two dont mean a whole bunch to me in the big picture. 9-3 gets us into the post season and thats what matters.
I would rather beat Wyoming than S. Dakota for sure. You have the ability to read words that are not there. My statement had nothing to do with player availability; we will go with who's available and leave their health risk to the coaches who know something about it and are accountable. That's not you. If you're happy with an 0-14 mark against a border state that's your deal, you can put your energy into homecoming and UNC. But your talkdown is convincing; you are far above anyone else here.

Maybe y'all misplaced your comment on the wrong thread then...
Thank You I will take your last statement as a compliment!

Latest posts

Back