• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ellis Henderson

I'm very happy for this kid and wish him more than anything, for his health to keep improving. I was bummed for him last year. You could tell he left his heart here on the field.

Welcome back EH. So glad you are feeling better. Looking forward, with great anticipation, to your fall debut.

cclarkblues said:
Didn't somebody state that he would never play again?
Re: Daum commits!
Postby Big G » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:59 pm
Henderson is done, he is not getting better and he is not going to enroll back at UM, we need to move on and the same with that #2 receiver heis not going to ever be healthy so this wonderboy coach needs to fix that problem and get new players that will play instead of take up roster space.
Postby Big G » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:35 pm
Hendersons words not mine, I will take it from him istead of a bunch of jock emulators. I will bet anyone that wants to he never plays for the Griz again just like #2. I will not hold my breath on any takers.

UMGriz75 said:
cclarkblues said:
Henderson is done, he is not getting better and he is not going to enroll back at UM, we need to move on and the same with that #2 receiver heis not going to ever be healthy so this wonderboy coach needs to fix that problem and get new players that will play instead of take up roster space.
Hendersons words not mine, I will take it from him istead of a bunch of jock emulators. I will bet anyone that wants to he never plays for the Griz again just like #2. I will not hold my breath on any takers.

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

signedbewildered said:
UMGriz75 said:
cclarkblues said:

Thank goodness. The airing of complaints has been going on forever. Let's move on to feats of strength.

I've decorated.

festivus-pole-3.jpg

Really nice to hear that Ellis Henderson is able to compete again and enjoy his final season. Well done Ellis! Have a great year except for 1 game! :clap:

Catsrback76 said:
Really nice to hear that Ellis Henderson is able to compete again and enjoy his final season. Well done Ellis! Have a great year except for 1 game! :clap:

He will likely have 2 years left. :thumb:

IntuitiveGriz said:
Hammer said:
TCCGriz's son and Ellis after the scrim.

Great pic.

The Griz/fan pictures in Frisco this season will be even better.

That little guy there Loves the Griz as much if not more than anyone that's ever been to this website . Better than that I guarantee he hates the cats more than anyone on here :thumb:
That's my boy
Cannot wait until he really knows what FTC means ( Hammer knows the story about that)

TCCGRIZ said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Hammer said:
TCCGriz's son and Ellis after the scrim.

Great pic.

The Griz/fan pictures in Frisco this season will be even better.

That little guy there Loves the Griz as much if not more than anyone that's ever been to this website . Better than that I guarantee he hates the cats more than anyone on here :thumb:
That's my boy
Cannot wait until he really knows what FTC means ( Hammer knows the story about that)

Any kid that says he would walk on for the Griz before he took a full ride from the cats is alright with me!!! :thumb:

Don't kid yourself, kids don't learn everything at home or in school. Their peers teach them a lot. If he asked Hammer, he probably ran it by one of his friends.

signedbewildered said:
UMGriz75 said:
cclarkblues said:

Absoutely! The only reason I bet Big G was I believe in miracles. (Well, I was hoping he would keep his end of the bargain and stop posting his anti-Griz s_it) And having Ellis back and healthy for 2 years is certainly a miracle. And the fact that he is in an offense that appreciates and uses his immense talent may actually turn out to be a very lucky thing.

Stitt Happens!!!

Back