• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Epps dismissed from Idaho

cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
Yup, much more than DUI. Looks like he's bad news. And will be a senior, and there's no way he's already graduating (so that he could transfer to FCS).

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2014/jul/21/dismissed-idaho-receiver-charged-petty-theft/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's not acceptable to steal but if he was that broke does he qualify for food stamps or is that against the NCAA regulations?

He wasn't so broke that he couldn't post bail.

The dude probably had some chick bail him out.. White chicks will do anything to help a brother out.....

:cool:

grizcountry420 said:
cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
Yup, much more than DUI. Looks like he's bad news. And will be a senior, and there's no way he's already graduating (so that he could transfer to FCS).

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2014/jul/21/dismissed-idaho-receiver-charged-petty-theft/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's not acceptable to steal but if he was that broke does he qualify for food stamps or is that against the NCAA regulations?

The dude probably had some chick bail him out.. White chicks will do anything to help a brother out.....

Then wouldn't she be considered a booster?

cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:
cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:

You're right but i know for a fact that it happens..

He was arrested Sunday for petty theft. Initial appearance in court this week. He's toast. Time to get on with his new career of used car salesman, or Missoulian reporter.

Too bad it wasn't shoplifted crab legs (captured on security video) by a Heisman Trophy winner, then they could have just given him an "adult citation" and said it was an absent minded mistake and make him the front runner for a repeat Heisman! :thumb:

cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:
cclarkblues said:
grizcountry420 said:

No, a solid bottom....................

HannahO said:
Too bad it wasn't shoplifted crab legs (captured on security video) by a Heisman Trophy winner, then they could have just given him an "adult citation" and said it was an absent minded mistake and make him the front runner for a repeat Heisman! :thumb:

I now know what the "O" in HannahO stands for.............O my god she finally made a post worthy of being on our board.

:thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
HannahO said:

I now know what the "O" in HannahO stands for.............O my god she finally made a post worthy of being on our board.

Gee, does that mean I get to sit with you at the cool kid table?

On second thought, never mind! :lol:

HannahO said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
HannahO said:

Gee, does that mean I get to sit with you at the cool kid table?

On second thought, never mind! :lol:
Take it or leave it, more then I ever get.

Back