• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU loses entire offensive coaching staff

FormerEag said:
firmgriz said:
EWU will leave Missoula with a loss in 2017. Griz are trending up and EWU is trending down.

Uh, what? That's quite a claim. Maybe you guys can crack into the top half of the Big Sky next year, that would be a considerable uptick for the grizz.

The butt hurt on this thread nourishes me.

Again. From 6-5 to 12-2. Your team is living proof it CAN happen. You just lost your entire coaching brain trust....I'd be looking inward right about now, not worried about what Griz fans think.

GoldenEagle said:
FormerEag said:
firmgriz said:
EWU will leave Missoula with a loss in 2017. Griz are trending up and EWU is trending down.

Uh, what? That's quite a claim. Maybe you guys can crack into the top half of the Big Sky next year, that would be a considerable uptick for the grizz.

The way the griz ended their season points to an upward trend? I guess the EAGS playing in the semis equates to a downward trend. Griz logic at it's best.

Ya, these guys are some goofy mofos over here. They have their heads buried in the sand and want to pretend 2016 didn't happen. The facts are there. EVERYBODY had his system figured out by late season and rendered it ineffective. The late season collapse basically proves that either Stitt's system doesn't consistently work, or he's a terrible coach. Neither of those things are changing for 2017 so get ready for more of the same.

GoldenEagle said:
FormerEag said:
firmgriz said:

The way the griz ended their season points to an upward trend? I guess the EAGS playing in the semis equates to a downward trend. Griz logic at it's best.

Uhhhh, what sorta trend did the end of your 2015 season portend?

Good god, you morons make this waaaayyy too easy.

poorgriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
FormerEag said:
firmgriz said:

Ya, these guys are some goofy mofos over here. They have their heads buried in the sand and want to pretend 2016 didn't happen. The facts are there. EVERYBODY had his system figured out by late season and rendered it ineffective. The late season collapse basically proves that either Stitt's system doesn't consistently work, or he's a terrible coach. Neither of those things are changing for 2017 so get ready for more of the same.
Nah, butt hurt is one Griz fan posting a predicted win and then two Eags and a Bobcat have to come in and act all indignant. God damn your obsession with us is endless. Should I camp both of your boards and whine and bitch every time someone predicts a win over us or says something un-nice? No, that would be pathetic.

kyle_sample said:
marceagfan5 said:
grizfnz said:
marceagfan5 said:
Eastern still returns 8 starters on Offense and almost their entire Defense (which was much better last year). On top of that, Hero sports has EWU ranked with the #1 FCS recruiting class to date...the coaching staff may change, but the talent EWU has on the roster is as good as its ever been...
The article I read says #1 in the BSC, but 4th overall behind Harvard, Yale and NDSU.

Actually you are right, NDSU is barely ahead of EWU on 247 (they must have just updated as EWU was just ahead days ago), I didn't really consider Harvard and Yale since they don't compete in the playoffs.

Take those rankings with a grain of salt. It says Montana has just 7 guys committed

Completely agree, plus a lot of the Montana kids aren't properly rated anyways...Its pretty obvious both Eastern and the Griz have nice classes coming in, as does MSU

marceagfan5 said:
kyle_sample said:
marceagfan5 said:
grizfnz said:
The article I read says #1 in the BSC, but 4th overall behind Harvard, Yale and NDSU.

Actually you are right, NDSU is barely ahead of EWU on 247 (they must have just updated as EWU was just ahead days ago), I didn't really consider Harvard and Yale since they don't compete in the playoffs.

Take those rankings with a grain of salt. It says Montana has just 7 guys committed

Completely agree, plus a lot of the Montana kids aren't properly rated anyways...Its pretty obvious both Eastern and the Griz have nice classes coming in, as does MSU
How many stars did your walk on QB have out of high school?

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
FormerEag said:
firmgriz said:

Uhhhh, what sorta trend did the end of your 2015 season portend?

Good god, you morons make this waaaayyy too easy.
Thank you for setting me straight Everett. You're brilliant.

Brock Landers said:
poorgriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
FormerEag said:

Nah, butt hurt is one Griz fan posting a predicted win and then two Eags and a Bobcat have to come in and act all indignant. God damn your obsession with us is endless. Should I camp both of your boards and whine and bitch every time someone predicts a win over us or says something un-nice? No, that would be pathetic.

Why do you get so whiny when we post on EWU threads? Don't be so sensitive! Is this your little safe space or something? Feel free to post what ever you want on RZ. Who gives a shit? It's just a damn website.

FormerEag said:
Brock Landers said:
poorgriz said:
GoldenEagle said:

Why do you get so whiny when we post on EWU threads? Don't be so sensitive! Is this your little safe space or something? Feel free to post what ever you want on RZ. Who gives a shit? It's just a damn website.

What is "RZ"?

Back