• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Scores

To Blazerbird: Last time I attended a game in Cheney my family and I were treated to chants of "sheep fuc kers", "rapists" "jizz on the grizz" and "fu ck the griz" by the ewu fans in our section. Of the most vocal, were a former ewu cheerleader and her boyfriend who rolled up their game programs to use as megaphones which they placed within inches of the ears of the Griz fans seated in front of them during their chanting.

Not the kind of fan base I care to be a part of.

I've heard this story before, grizfnz. Really bad from so many angles. Not the kind of fans I want to be associated with either. There were some of these types set up across from our tailgate yesterday. My ten year old looked at them and just shook his head. Anyway, I get it. I have a horror story from a post-Eagle/Griz game in Missoula too. But that's a long time ago, and I don't paint every Griz fan with the same brush. Would just love to see some maroon in the stands next Saturday.

blazerbird said:
I've heard this story before, grizfnz. Really bad from so many angles. Not the kind of fans I want to be associated with either. There were some of these types set up across from our tailgate yesterday. My ten year old looked at them and just shook his head. Anyway, I get it. I have a horror story from a post-Eagle/Griz game in Missoula too. But that's a long time ago, and I don't paint every Griz fan with the same brush. Would just love to see some maroon in the stands next Saturday.

Classy post Blazer. Some griz fans like to pretend they don't ever have piece of shit fans just like every other team in the world.

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
Ball at the 1

Spider timeout with 3 seconds left

FG Good

ND blows A second half 24-7 lead and loses

27-24
Interesting how one play changed the momentum in that game. Like you said up 24-7 and about 330 left in 3rd qtr, ND's Wilson runs into the punter for 5 yard penalty when ball was inside at 17 YDL on 4th and 1. Richmond keeps ball and goes 78 yards to score. Momentum changed on that 1 play.
Here is the play by play description:
16-D.Helkowski punts 32 yards from RCH 17 to RCH 49, fair catch by 23-J.Seibel. Penalty on UND 52-C.Wilson, Running into kicker, 5 yards, enforced at RCH 17. No Play.

Back