• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Week #1 Top 25 and BSC

BigSkyBears said:
MT Jack said:
You're wasting your breath, BigSkyBears. You obviously haven't heard about all the Power 5 conferences (Pac 12, Big 12, Big 10, Mountain West....take your pick) chomping at the bit to include the 1.06 million people in Montana into their conference demographics.

Oh I forgot! It was just the other day I had to explain to my friend (who is a big college football fan) the difference between U of Montana and Montana State, and what city each university is. Yet, Everette believes the college football world revolves around Griz football.

Young man, if you're not careful Everett Griz is liable to rent out Husky Stadium and challenge you to a decathlon and tennis match.

That JSU vs NC A&T game was so frustrating to watch. Two ranked teams should have been entertaining and good, but I saw a steaming pile of crap on the field. I hope they get their acts together and play good football, because they absolutely embarrassed the FCS last night. I hope JSU makes it to the playoffs and we draw them, they look easily rattled and undisciplined as hell.

I had to stop watching and turn on the Griz/NDSU openner so I could watch a quality game (not UM homering, it was a great game!). That’s what an FCS openner should look like. SMH

Not to change the subject, but the QB for Furman this year, is a student at Clemson, and they play this week end. That's what ah luv bout the South!

Weber is down 17-10 in the 3rd but lok at these stats

Weber Stats
Passing
2 for 12 for 11 yards

19 Rushes for 19 Yards

Paytonlives said:
Weber is down 17-10 in the 3rd but lok at these stats

Weber Stats
Passing
2 for 12 for 11 yards

19 Rushes for 19 Yards

In 4th