• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

First Kickoff Time Announced

It would be nice if the BSC and the Griz could get a game time schedule out this early...
I think they have to wait for ESPN to decide which games they’re televising so MTN knows what’s off limits. Until then, I don’t think they can really do anything.

FWIW I heard a rumor (not sure it’s true), that Griz vs Weber is the ESPN2 game

If that's true then Oct. 5th will be a night game ( I assume) ... Oct. 12th (homecoming) will be a 2PM start now if they would just let us know if any of the other games are being considered for a night game? Traveling fans would love to know...

If that's true then Oct. 5th will be a night game ( I assume) ... Oct. 12th (homecoming) will be a 2PM start now if they would just let us know if any of the other games are being considered for a night game? Traveling fans would love to know...
Brint said on the GFP that at the end of the Spring Game there was a graphic on the Griz Vision that said Missouri State is the black out game, which would mean that’ll be a night game as well.

Brint said on the GFP that at the end of the Spring Game there was a graphic on the Griz Vision that said Missouri State is the black out game, which would mean that’ll be a night game as well.

Thank God (if true) that they chose Missouri State to be the blackout/night game. The first home game of every year is usually always brutally hot. I hope that moving forward, the home opener will be the annual blackout/night game.

First game will be a night game. That gives athletics about a 24 hour window (maybe less) after the stage and floor is removed from the Pink concert, 3 days earlier, to get the stadium ready for a football game.

Back