• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fun with the Cats

trouthunter said:
enu7y2y7.jpg

Rob Ash's to recruits:

"And just think son. If you come here and if you work real hard, maybe you will get your picture on the crapper, right next to old Dane here...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, maybe this is the Cats' version of a Wall of Fame????? :thumb:

grizpack said:
trouthunter said:

Rob Ash's to recruits:

"And just think son. If you come here and if you work real hard, maybe you will get your picture on the crapper, right next to old Dane here...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, maybe this is the Cats' version of a Wall of Fame????? :thumb:

They're probably strategically placed on the "Trail of Tears' for the walk home during the 4th quarter.

rcscott said:
trouthunter said:
This can't be real. Someone tell me it ain't so. :shock:

Former Griz DLineman Scott Camper would have loved this. In the old locker room, we had five crappers without wall in a room. Camper used to have to crap on the "tackle" and would kick anyboy who was on "his man" before a game when he had to go.

trouthunter said:
rcscott said:
trouthunter said:
This can't be real. Someone tell me it ain't so. :shock:

Yep, real and unaltered. I had to stop and turn around to grab a few photos when I saw the "Port-a-John Wall of Fame outside of Bobcat stadium last December.

I just have the urge to throw a snowball at it. :twisted:

Back