• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game notes

The pick of Calhoun to start on the outside was very interesting. Not sure many of us would have seen that coming. But as was the case last year, as play counts rise, more kids will see the field & be expected to produce.

bgbigdog said:
The pick of Calhoun to start on the outside was very interesting. Not sure many of us would have seen that coming. But as was the case last year, as play counts rise, more kids will see the field & be expected to produce.

He was the starter in the last scrimmage and looked good.

Bigdog keep off the golf course, you could get a political incorrect backspasm keeping U away from the first game. Keep the drinks to a minimum before the game....U could be called on to sub in, good luck!

BWahlberg said:
VimSince03 said:
BWahlberg said:
Sims starting for this game, dude had a good spring and a monster fall camp.

The next Bryan Waldhauser? Around same size and playing on the inside.

Yes, but stronger.

No offense to Waldhauser, but I think this is setting the bar pretty low for Sims. Much superior athlete. Dude had legit Pac-10 offers.

Umista said:
Bigdog keep off the golf course, you could get a political incorrect backspasm keeping U away from the first game. Keep the drinks to a minimum before the game....U could be called on to sub in, good luck!

U - am unfortunately only going to make the UUNI game during the regular season this year, too many daughter sporting events to count this fall for me to get home. Hoping to make a tourney game if we are so blessed. Wasn't my back today, and I only drink to quiet the pain of being a terrible golfer. Are you parking the ocean-goer by the footbridge again this season? What a prime tailgating spot that must be.

Dam, now I'm off topic. My bad.

Latest posts

Back