• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Genatone to portal

I was just going to post this too. ONLLLLY on egriz (#egriz) would anyone mourn the loss of a player who saw the field barely more than I did, but we denigrate a QB who took us to the championship.
If he commits to 9 schools and transfers 6 times then I will probably say some smartass things about him (not denigrate). Which would be deserved. To be honest I am more dissapointed about the loss of Genatone because I saw him as a really good player for the next three years. And Genatone left with a simple message on X not hyper dramatic posts about running it back and then transferring 2 days later. The whole saga of Cliff deserves a WTF. The portal and NIL are changing the entire landscape of college football. And there are a lot of crazy stories in regards to these and the former #17's story is one of those. And he is enjoying it all. He is not some victim here.

The football and basketball players who go to the Portal, and then don't get an opportunity or good opportunity to play somewhere else, should form their own league.

If he commits to 9 schools and transfers 6 times then I will probably say some smartass things about him (not denigrate). Which would be deserved. To be honest I am more dissapointed about the loss of Genatone because I saw him as a really good player for the next three years. And Genatone left with a simple message on X not hyper dramatic posts about running it back and then transferring 2 days later. The whole saga of Cliff deserves a WTF. The portal and NIL are changing the entire landscape of college football. And there are a lot of crazy stories in regards to these and the former #17's story is one of those. And he is enjoying it all. He is not some victim here.
Yeah, I get it. I have no problem with people saying Cliff has issues and making humor out of his multiple stops. It is, after all, funny.

What I do NOT get is people saying they wouldn't want him on the 2024 GRIZ. Just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Yeah, I get it. I have no problem with people saying Cliff has issues and making humor out of his multiple stops. It is, after all, funny.

What I do NOT get is people saying they wouldn't want him on the 2024 GRIZ. Just makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Who's saying they wouldn't want McDowell for the 2024 Griz? I don't recall seeing that. As opposed to people saying that now that he has left the left, he shouldn't be welcomed back because it/he would be too disruptive. Or, some people saying we can do better or something like that. Just asking.

Who's saying they wouldn't want McDowell for the 2024 Griz? I don't recall seeing that. As opposed to people saying that now that he has left the left, he shouldn't be welcomed back because it/he would be too disruptive. Or, some people saying we can do better or something like that. Just asking.

Do you only read YOUR posts? Just asking.

Talked to some family. This one was definitely a shock to the team. They figured he would be rotating with the 1s at worse this year.

That's true to a point, but it takes an entire team to win or lose, not one person. Also, there wouldn't have been any playoffs, let alone a trip to the NC if it hadn't been for McDowell after the NAU game.
I was addressing a post that said McDowelll took the team to Frisco. I think UM would hade playoffs without McDowell.

Back