• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Genatone to portal

And 5 sacks for -34 yards sure makes the actual “rushing” stats look different. Four consecutive drops by WR’s makes the passing stats look different. Whatever…People are free to think what they want. Gillman gets that first TD across the goal line and I think that game looks a LOT different. Ce la vie…
Get your facts straight. McDowell was sacked only 4 times. Ah Yet once for 11 yard loss.

Brown was hurt at PSU, 10th game of season (in the middle 5 games). Yes, on Walker. He was back, tho, and played fine. MayGinnes started 3 games (not 4; didn't start against Butler; look it up on gogriz), last being NAU. I think he played in only 1 other game after that but maybe another one or two.

You are welcome to think McDowell played well late in season and against SDS. But virtuallly no one will agree with you, no coach with agree with you, and you will be wrong.
lol. Only you could define the 10th game as "middle of the season". And Walker was at about 85% MAX when he was in there.

And regarding McDowell and the SDSU game: Where have I said that? Hint: never

Mayginnes played in the Idaho game, remember THE block?!? McDowell was hurt in the NC game I think...remember when he got spun in the air at the goal line? That was like hitting a mac truck, that defender was solid!
Yes, but he didn't start and I think that was his last game. Not having Macginnes really hurt the o-line play as the season went on, in my view.

lol. Only you could define the 10th game as "middle of the season". And Walker was at about 85% MAX when he was in there.

And regarding McDowell and the SDSU game: Where have I said that? Hint: never
15 game season. First part 5 games, middle part 5 games, and last part 5 games.

Didn’t you say Mayginnes only started one game??? Lol…talk about “wrong”.
Yes. Then immediately corrected it. You said 4 starts and were wrong. And you were insinuating McDowel’s declining play late in season and Frisco game was due to not having McGinness.

Yes. Then immediately corrected it. You said 4 starts and were wrong. And you were insinuating McDowel’s declining play late in season and Frisco game was due to not having McGinness.
Yeah. 3rd string left guard and 2nd string left tackle (or injured 2nd & 1st string). If you don’t think it impacted him then you just have an agenda.

Yeah. 3rd string left guard and 2nd string left tackle (or injured 2nd & 1st string). If you don’t think it impacted him then you just have an agenda.
If you and bama couldn’t see that McDowell didn’t play as well later in the season, in the championship game, and in the 2d half in Frisco, then you don’t understand football. I have never discussed any reason for it. You are talking about things I never said. You are a goalpost shifter. When you get caught with incorrect analysis, you try to shift the goalpost.

If you and bama couldn’t see that McDowell didn’t play as well later in the season, in the championship game, and in the 2d half in Frisco, then you don’t understand football. I have never discussed any reason for it. You are talking about things I never said. You are a goalpost shifter. When you get caught with incorrect analysis, you try to shift the goalpost.
Pretty sure he never said McDowells play never went down. He just has reasons for it that you seem to not be accepting. You seem to be putting the blame solely on McDowell like he’s a one man team. AZ seems to be agreeing McDowell did not play as well but is saying the injured O line and far better opponents had just as much impact on McDowells diminished play. Are putting the blame solely on McDowell and taking the responsibility of the other 10/11th of the offense? Is football a one man game?

Back