• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Golson Leaving Notre Dame?

EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:
No. Watch and see this upcoming season unfold. He has all the tools. 6'6" 230+lb, strong arm, athletic, very smart, very competitive, tough, teammates love him and he delivers. All this after playing about 2 years of game experience at QB.

He chooses to stay at NDSU because he loves the scenery?

No I think it's because the football culture is much better at NDSU than Bama, USC, UCLA, Ohio State, etc.

cclarkblues said:
EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:
No. Watch and see this upcoming season unfold. He has all the tools. 6'6" 230+lb, strong arm, athletic, very smart, very competitive, tough, teammates love him and he delivers. All this after playing about 2 years of game experience at QB.

He chooses to stay at NDSU because he loves the scenery?

No I think it's because the football culture is much better at NDSU than Bama, USC, UCLA, Ohio State, etc.

Obviously its because NDSU is just a much better team than them. If Ohio State wasn't so terrified of playing them we'd have all the proof we need. Why would someone transfer to a clearly inferior program anyway?

mtgrizrule said:
westnodak93bison said:

Here is to Brady Gustafson becoming that and more. :thumb:
Who shamefully has zero relevant gametime experience.

kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
westnodak93bison said:

Funny, every starting college football player, at some time in their career had ZERO game time experience. :thumb: :D

kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
westnodak93bison said:

Thus

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
westnodak93bison said:

Thus

You sure drink a lot of coffee

westnodak93bison said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
Thus

You sure drink a lot of coffee
uVEQE5U.gif

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12821006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 48:40 they talk about Wentz. Nothing about Golson.

Nobody in their right mind would take Golson over Wentz. There is no comparison one is a prototypical NFL QB, smart, size, athletic ability, HUGE arm and the other is an undersized RB who quits and wont succeed anywhere he goes.

If Stitt picked up Golson I would quit watching Griz football, I want the talent upgraded on our roster, not a bunch of washouts.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Nobody in their right mind would take Golson over Wentz. There is no comparison one is a prototypical NFL QB, smart, size, athletic ability, HUGE arm and the other is an undersized RB who quits and wont succeed anywhere he goes.

If Stitt picked up Golson I would quit watching Griz football, I want the talent upgraded on our roster, not a bunch of washouts.

....oh, if I had a nickle.............

This is America, and its on eGriz.........there is no way to have an open debate without getting the SS mods all up in arms.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

someone posted this link on bisonville... I'd been hearing the same from some former players that scouts were really impressed with him...
actually starts more around the 33:00 mark...again nothing about Golson..and nothing about "shoota" or whatever you guys call VA unless I missed it

Kiper has Wentz at #3 for Senior QBs. Starts around the 32:00 mark.

http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/...3Fid%3D7621447" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back