• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good luck Ellis

Best of fortunes EH. Most importantly get your health back. hopefully return to class, get your degree, and have a successful and happy life. And...best case scenario---return to the football program you love and your teammates, coaches, and fans. :clap: :thumb:

Just get healthy, Ellis. Everything else pales in comparison to that.

If you make it back to playing for the Griz again when you're well, all the better. The team, and we fans, have certainly missed you.

Thanks for your great contributions to Griz football history. Hope to see more of them down the road.

So I am more than a little pissed off about this now given Micks comment about "we should have done more..." they question is WHY was there not more done here in Missoula? :evil: :oops: :evil:
http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/26836155/griz-wr-ellis-henderson-done-for-the-season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bottom Line is this young man is and teammates like him have given their all to the University through their effort...the University OWES it to these young people to return the level of effort. Not doing all we can when athletes are in need is disgraceful!

This guy especially deserved better
Ellis-Henderson1.jpg

grizare#1 said:
I would like to see the players all put a #7 on their helmet and lets dedicate this season to Ellis and make him an honorary team captain.
Get well and get back here for next year!!!!
Great idea :thumb:

I haven't met, Ellis, yet, but he sounds like a winner both on and off the field.

As someone who struggles daily with Crohn's disease, an autoimmune disease that attacks the digestive tract, especially the small intestines and/or the colon, I have a lot of empathy for # 7's struggle with a nasty stomach virus.

I can't promise any results, Ellis, but you will be in my prayers--that I can promise !!! Get well soon and if you can play football again great ! And if you can't, please come back and earn that UM degree. Football is fleeting, but the value of a University of Montana degree and the friends you make at UM last a lifetime !!!

I served Ellis 12 hot dogs and some opium during the Idaho State game at a tailgate this year. Hell of a Kid! Best of luck!!

'68griz said:
Ursa Major said:
I served Ellis 12 hot dogs and some opium during the Idaho State game at a tailgate this year. Hell of a Kid! Best of luck!!
Huh?

It's the damned auto-fill function! Ursa meant to say that he served Ellis 12 hot dogs at the Idaho State tailgate in Opheim!

Back