• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good to see some things don’t change..

GoodGodGriz said:
I’ve been absent from this board for a long time, years... Purposefully.
First post I see is PlayerRep and AZgriz going at it.

Holy shit you dick heads need to grow the f*** up.

See ya in another 5 years...

This from someone who dresses up like you do, including at games sometimes, and uses the photo in your avatar. Think you may be the dick who needs to grow up. Do you even know who this AZGriz is. He's a good guy and good poster, by the way. While I have not met him, I consider him a friend (and owe him a beer the next time he's in town). If you want to make it 10 or 15 years, go for it. I always wonder why some posters, who haven't been around or paying attention, jump into things that they have no clue about.

PlayerRep said:
I always wonder why some posters, who haven't been around or paying attention, jump into things that they have no clue about.

You could say the same thing about posters that have been around or paying attention.

You know who I really miss. Remax. That was a good dude. He sure disappeared. I miss him. Now you have people like Brint. He's just not the same as Remax. BW? Do you know Remax? I assume you do since you're both Realtors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Geezus, dredging up some serious fossils...Allezchat, I enjoyed Remax's tailgates, this BW guy is a far cry from Remax ... ;)

VictorG said:
Ronbo?? Whoa there.......better hold on to something if these flash backs continue!!!

My number 1 team is USC followed by my Alma Mater San Jose State, I have a soft spot for Boise State and all that they have accomplished. Montana is my FCS low division favorite along with University of Minn-Duluth which I follow closely in Hockey. It's like you have a favorite HS team. That's Montana for me.

Remember this. Homeowner in a costal community and sold more silver in a week than we made @ McDonalds. :lol:

Unwrittengriz said:
Speaking of the way back machine, whatever happened to Grizbacker?

Wasn't Grizbacker the counter part of Ronbo? They both fed off each other like PR and .....well a lot of them....do today? Didn't they both disappear about the same time?

grizpack said:
What ever happened to Grizbacker?

If I remember right he moved to CA.. I think he was taking care of a sick family member. Ronbo moved to WA if I remember right.

Allezchat said:
You know who I really miss. Remax. That was a good dude. He sure disappeared. I miss him. Now you have people like Brint. He's just not the same as Remax. BW? Do you know Remax? I assume you do since you're both Realtors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haha. Yeah I ran that Remax guy off the board. Too sugary even for me.

PlayerRep said:
GoodGodGriz said:
I’ve been absent from this board for a long time, years... Purposefully.
First post I see is PlayerRep and AZgriz going at it.

Holy shit you dick heads need to grow the f*** up.

See ya in another 5 years...

This from someone who dresses up like you do, including at games sometimes, and uses the photo in your avatar. Think you may be the dick who needs to grow up. Do you even know who this AZGriz is. He's a good guy and good poster, by the way. While I have not met him, I consider him a friend (and owe him a beer the next time he's in town). If you want to make it 10 or 15 years, go for it. I always wonder why some posters, who haven't been around or paying attention, jump into things that they have no clue about.

i agree with greenie. if y'all only subscribe to my dysfunctional non-website, i will tell you maybe why, sourced directly from people who aren't me or greenie, but close to us. according to them.

Latest posts

Back