• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Falls Griz bars + no MT Griz bar listings

gah-riz said:
grizatwork said:
smarsh said:
a mountain man at the front should be high on your list.

a visit to the sip n' dip should be high on your list. doesn't matter whether it's a griz bar, a cat bar, a sports bar, or a taliban bar. everyone should go there at least once.

Once and only once. It is a dive tiki bar, but it has a cool funky vibe. I agree with the Mountain man beer. It is up there with Cold Smoke for be as far a beer goes.

I was told that Kettle House helped The Front owners get started after having a Mountain Man and remarking how it reminded me of Cold Smoke.

Machinery row has bobcat pint glasses and horrible open mic performances...avoid it at all costs.

Machinery row used to be kind of cool. It has turned into a hipster hangout with some pretty bad open mic nights. The only redeeming quality was the pizza, but that guy now runs it out of MIghty Mo Brewery on central. Their smokejumper scotch ale is pretty good too. The pizza is better than Howards in my opinion.

Back