• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grinde

casewinter13 said:
Scott Palmbush, Cut Bank, MT played at Stanford '87-'90

That just further proves my point that hand size is the most important element in recruitment.

Can't remember his name, but a kid out of Livingston in the nineties was recruited to Stanford.

Thanks casewinter and grizband!

I was watching an 1998 SEC game with Arkansas and Tennessee recently, and there was a LB on Arkansas...on the tackle the announcer said was from Helena, MT. I forget his last name though, first was Harry. Anyone from H-town help me out?

BDizzle said:
Didn't a kid from Lewistown go to Stanford around 2001. Played DE. Mark Anderson?

Yes. Think he hurt his knee or shoulder so didn't play too long.

Grinde should go to any decent school for four years and then attempt to get into Harvard. My high school friend is a teacher at Harvard and she mentioned that to me many times. I have had grand kids wanting to go that route and it was far better to attend later as she mentioned.

Grinde....I hope he does well in any event.

The best time to attend Harvard, or any Ivy, is as an undergrad.

If Grinde wants good football, a very good education, and great contacts, he should go to Harvard. If he wants good football, a very good education, and great contacts, and wants to have a great time in college, he should go to Dartmouth. No comparison on the fun scale.

Back