• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/NDSU Game Article- read and share

Bisonation said:
NDSU has been on ESPN 14 times in 4 years, and 2 ESPN Gamedays, thats more than your entire existance.

there'll be 1000-2000 ndsu fans at the game, but most of us arent going because its boring, and NOT a FBS game!

What a stupid post!

Two great FCS programs to kick off the year in probably the best FCS venue.

:roll: :roll:

get'em_griz said:
BisonNation is the worst kind of fan there is. He's the 1% that makes a fan base look really bad.

To be fair, almost all of them look really bad, but I agree that he's king douche of the fats.

Hey, you don't want to hear the truth, that ain't my fault. that includes mr NWMN guy. he's a D2 guy, so naturally he thinks this is the greatest thing in college football.

FBS is, and POWER 5 football who NDSU has beaten in the last 4 meetings is where NDSU belongs.

jodcon said:
Yeah Griz weekends are pretty boring, except for the 30,000 people out and about from Friday afternoon until Sunday. And the breweries. And the music. And the mountains. And the tailgating. Pretty much sucks ass.
:thumb:

Bisonation said:
Hey, you don't want to hear the truth, that ain't my fault. that includes mr NWMN guy. he's a D2 guy, so naturally he thinks this is the greatest thing in college football.

FBS is, and POWER 5 football who NDSU has beaten in the last 4 meetings is where NDSU belongs.

P5 huh? I though you guys were slated to replace the Vikings in the NFC North.

Apparently, they don't teach spelling or humility in Fargo, or at least Bozonation didn't absorb them in Fargo.

I don't know how many times we've been on TV during our "existence," but since we were in the playoffs for something like 19 consecutive years and played in 7 NC games, it is quite a few, more than 14. And that's not to mention all of the regular-season games played on both local Montana TV and ROOT Sports--that's the regional Pacific NW sports' network for Bison fans that also features the Big Sky, PAC-12, Mariner's games, and coverage of the Seahawks as well as pro soccer and broadcasts in the Pacific NW: Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.

The scene is June 24-25, 1976. The US Army's 7th Cavalry is camped in the Wolf Mountains in SE Montana Territory. The command staff and scouts, commanded by Civil War veteran Lt. Col. George Armstrong Custer, are at the Crow's Nest in the very early morning hours of the 25th, a low peak from which Custer and his scouts, led by Mitch Bouyer, a 39 year-old man whose father was a French Canadian fur trapper and whose mother was a Santee Sioux, are conferring about a huge Lakota and Cheyenne village in the Little Big Horn Valley. Custer and his men have been on the move since May, when they left Fort Abraham Lincoln near present-day Bismarck, North Dakota to force the Lakota Sioux and Northern Cheyenne back onto their reservation in Dakota Territory.

Bouyer: General Custer, that village is huge--I have never seen a larger Indian village in all of the years I have been a scout.

Custer: I don't know, Bouyer, I couldn't see the village clearly. We are going to attack--there's only supposed to be 800 total--women, children, old people and maybe 200 warriors.

Bouyer: In that case, General I have good news and bad news.

Custer: Give me the bad news first, Bouyer.

Bouyer: There are 10-12,000 Sioux and Cheyenne down in that valley, General, not 800.

Custer: And the good news ?

Bouyer: If we attack that village, General, we will never have to go back to North Dakota !!!

NDSU is a "REGIONAL" school 50/50 ND/Minnesota split, so nice try with your custer analogy, save that for your miserable conference mate no name school.

billingsgriz. NDSU leapfrogged Montana in 7 years of FCS football and quite frankly beat you as a D2.

this isn't humility, these are FACTS, could hard facts, I said national tv 14 times in 4 years. not forever. hahaha.

Bisonation said:
NDSU is a "REGIONAL" school 50/50 ND/Minnesota split, so nice try with your custer analogy, save that for your miserable conference mate no name school.

billingsgriz. NDSU leapfrogged Montana in 7 years of FCS football and quite frankly beat you as a D2.

this isn't humility, these are FACTS, could hard facts, I said national tv 14 times in 4 years. not forever. hahaha.

Why are you guys such douchebags? Hold on, it's honestly a serious question. I don't think I've ever run across a fan base that thinks so much of so little. You know that a UNDSU win over the Griz won't magically make UNDSU not be in the most insufferable hell hole in the lower 48, right? It's almost like you guys take a criticism of the T-Buffs as a personal attack on your self worth, and then act like complete "look at me" douches in response. Maybe nobody cares that your shitty school in your shitty town in your shitty state can produce a good football team using Minnesotans. Most of the country still doesn't know who the fuck you guys are. Thems the facts.

you are 100% wrong, we arent being arrogant or D bags, we are speaking truths and facts, so feel free to pound your chest with Montana Facts .

These guys obviously care! TWICE! https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_V7q2jqGljTBes5zfhfRkUijCUs=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/695538/2014-September-13-9-53-40.0.jpg

Bisonation said:
you are 100% wrong, we arent being arrogant or D bags, we are speaking truths and facts, so feel free to pound your chest with Montana Facts .

These guys obviously care! TWICE! https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_V7q2jqGljTBes5zfhfRkUijCUs=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/695538/2014-September-13-9-53-40.0.jpg

The highlight of Fargo's entire existence.

AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:

Close. The day the Sven's All-You-Can-Eat Smorgasbord added a second prime rib station and gravy fountain topped that by a long shot.

angryelfbison said:
AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:

Close. The day the Sven's All-You-Can-Eat Smorgasbord added a second prime rib station and gravy fountain topped that by a long shot.

Oh, fuck. I'd TOTALLY forgotten about that. :oops: :oops:

I think Bozonation has GRIZ/Montana envy !!!

While I admire NDSU and what they have done on the football field and I think our players and coaches do as well, I also don't think we will be uncontrollably pissing down our leg when we play a month from today on Aug. 29 !!! :shock:

While it may take a few games to get the new offense fully installed and smoothly running, once we do and when combined with The Big Sky's best D, I am confident we will be at the top of FCS once again.

But don't worry, Bozonation--some friends in Billings and I are developing some land in the beautiful North Dakota Alps and we will make you a real sweet deal on your very own piece of paradise, ya, you betcha, by golly !!!

Back