• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/SAC STATE GAME THREAD

You can follow Griz men by downloading espn app and doing the "play by play" option. Does a pretty good of letting you know who is doing what and theScore in close to live time

Where is Everett when you need him? What the hell are we doing in this conference? Seriously, why is it so common to have internet streaming problems at the various sites in the conference? Hell, my KGVO audio just went down too!!!!

mtgrizrule said:
Where is Everett when you need him? What the hell are we doing in this conference? Seriously, why is it so common to have internet streaming problems at the various sites in the conference? Hell, my KGVO audio just went down too!!!!
Yup! Stupid. Every game there is an issue? I've wasted so much time and good grilling, getting ready for these games, and eat cold food every time, cause I can't eat till halftime. "Trying to Figure out how to Get the Damn Game"!!!!!

Back