• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. SUU Predictions

havgrizfan said:
grizophile said:
Gave Utah all they could handle in first game. No cakewalk this!

SUU's D is pretty legit it appears. But I'm not sure getting shut out 24-0 is giving someone all they can handle. In order to be in a position to even threaten to win a game, you have to score at least a safety, which is the least amount of points allowed in American football. SUU not only scored zero points, they only crossed Utah's 20-yard-line twice the entire game. It seems to me Utah handled SUU's offense from start to finish.
Hey now you can block and return extra points for 2 as well...Don't sell anybody short :lol:

Feels like the St Francis game was a month ago...been a long wait for the home fans....

I think Griz come out strong and bury the St. George boys....

38-21 Griz.

UNI gave up 20 points to Montana and SUU has a better front 7 so where are all these 35-40 point predictions coming from? The heart?

Coach said:
UNI gave up 20 points to Montana and SUU has a better front 7 so where are all these 35-40 point predictions coming from? The heart?
ok, fine

Griz 21
Suc State 17

Coach said:

That is what most predictions are if real money isn't involved.

31-17 SUU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

havgrizfan said:
grizophile said:
Gave Utah all they could handle in first game. No cakewalk this!

SUU's D is pretty legit it appears. But I'm not sure getting shut out 24-0 is giving someone all they can handle. In order to be in a position to even threaten to win a game, you have to score at least a safety, which is the least amount of points allowed in American football. SUU not only scored zero points, they only crossed Utah's 20-yard-line twice the entire game. It seems to me Utah handled SUU's offense from start to finish.

Also, I believe SUU lost their starting QB in that one.

Bscwatcher said:
Coach said:

31-17 SUU

43-20.

GTFO.

get'em_griz said:
Bscwatcher said:
Coach said:

31-17 SUU

43-20.

GTFO.

Great win!! Griz are still 4th or 5th in the conference. EWU, Cal Poly, UND....

Upsets happen, but the Griz played good today.

Umista said:
Griz 41 Sout of South Utah 17

I have no money on this game. We win and it will be fun to watch!
da_griz_1 said:
Griz 45 - 21 Southern Utah
Close
grizare#1 said:
Griz will be coming in or should be coming into this game pissed for letting one get away. Griz certainly played good enough to win last week but because of a couple untimely turnovers we lost, its just that simple, the stats back that up.
Clean up those issues and we should be fine. SUU will be no pushover that is for sure. Not many teams in the Bigsky are a lock to beat anymore, even the bottom feeder teams can rise up and smite thee.
I look for this game to be tight until late in the third when we take over.
Griz 45
SUU 20
The closest I think

Coach said:

At least one Coach was money on Saturday...

Back