• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/weber state thread

You mean the guy that "leaked" a move up email to test the waters but didn't really have the actual facts?

I'd like to see what Pflu could do with the offense he wants, but don't think many people are willing to wait 2 or 3 years to see it.

Ya... the one who thinks going $4-5 million in the hole per year is a good move... and needs to find $25 million just to upgrade the facilities, pay coaches, and get Montanan's breeding like rabbits to fill the stadium... ya, that one.

GrizLA said:
You mean the guy that "leaked" a move up email to test the waters but didn't really have the actual facts?

Don't kid yourself. It was always King George pulling the strings. He annointed O'Day after running a smoke screen with four "AD finalists" from the FBS ranks who were brought to Missoula as window dressing.

GrizLA said:
InsaneGrizFan said:
Fire Pflugrad.
Why? because he lost some games? See what happens next year....they can still bumble their way to the playoffs....

Exactly. We have been a poor team and made the playoffs before and have come bacK the next year and been fine. God some griz fans are so spoiled. Drives me nuts, but it's the nature of the beast I suppose

Grizmayor said:
Ya... the one who thinks going $4-5 million in the hole per year is a good move... and needs to find $25 million just to upgrade the facilities, pay coaches, and get Montanan's breeding like rabbits to fill the stadium... ya, that one.

Where are the mayor of? I need to be sure to never spend money in your city.

grizchamp said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
Alpha, your running away. Man up and take responsibility for defending Justin "pick" Roper

I'm just glad selle got hurt so we actually had a chance to be in the position we are in at this point in the season. All you sell people were living of last years success, even dante culpepper had a good year when he was surrounded by an amazing player. That's a moss mariani comparison for you. Roper might be overrated, but Selle was just as much

Yup I said it.
I am confused - are you a fan of University of Montana football, or just yourself? You revel in a player's serious, career-ending injury because you think it proves your point. I agree that Mariani made everyone around him look better, but is that kind of comment really necessary?

SeriousKev said:
I am confused - are you a fan of University of Montana football, or just yourself? You revel in a player's serious, career-ending injury because you think it proves your point. I agree that Mariani made everyone around him look better, but is that kind of comment really necessary?

I am a fan of UM and thus I want what is best for the griz in general. I feel selle getting hurt helped us as a team and made us better. I feel bad for the kid, I really do. But i am putting the team ahead of the kid right now. We are not that good this year anyways, and Hate to even think about how bad we would be if we had selle looking worse than roper does.

You're never as good as people tell you when you win, and you're never as bad as people tell you when you lose.

Back