• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gubner

I mean, we ARE talking about a post from Everett attempting to talk football.. What do you expect?

Andy Reid No. 1 coach. Super Bowl. Gracie Hunt looking good on tv. What's not to like?

Like I said, from people who actually know.
I mean, we ARE talking about a post from Everett attempting to talk football.. What do you expect?

Absolutly nothing.. I find it funny that none of the other football "experts" over here don't call him out at all, but you know #egriz#..

Nah, just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the posters over here.

If a certain few would have the ridiculous takes that e.g. has, 90% of the hauck fan Boyz would have their panties in a wad, and fire up their torches and pitchforks.

If a certain few would have the ridiculous takes that e.g. has, 90% of the hauck fan Boyz would have their panties in a wad, and fire up their torches and pitchforks.
You mean sort of like a non Griz fan going on a Griz message board to complain about Griz fans?

You mean sort of like a non Griz fan going on a Griz message board to complain about Griz fans?
There seriously must be something in the water in Montana nobody can ever answer a question directly, but rather deflect instead.

Never seen it anywhere else like you guys., but you folks have taken it to a whole new level

Could you type slowly and put one thing in English, so that we can understand what you are trying to say. Your posts are incredibly inarticulate. Thx.

There seriously must be something in the water in Montana nobody can ever answer a question directly, but rather deflect instead.

Never seen it anywhere else like you guys., but you folks have taken it to a whole new level
What question?
Did you know questions end with the following mark: “?” ?
Do train drivers not learn how to read and write?
Seriously, I know a fourth grader with better sentence structure than you and most bubs.

What question?
Did you know questions end with the following mark: “?” ?
Do train drivers not learn how to read and write?
Seriously, I know a fourth grader with better sentence structure than you and most bubs.
Yeah, Bobcat fans are all ignorant louts, graduating from that second-rate university featuring a highly-rated engineering program. Stop embarrassing the rest of our UM fan base making such comments. You are obsessed with Bobcat fans. Grow-up

Back