• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HAMMER,SNOWLAKES AND THE LAW

PlayerRep said:
How about making a state FOIA request to find out who commented on your plates or said they were offensive? Assume this would be valid, and then we'd all know who the complainer(s) was.

Great idea. This is classic over-reach.

"Changing vernaculars over time." Horseshit :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
TCCGRIZ said:
So , Some of you are aware Hammer is an old friend as well as an employee. Well Hammer recieved a certified letter deeming his lisence plates are offensive.
On the form when he put in for the personalized plates he told them the truth "For The Championship" FTC .
This certified letter came from the DOJ of all places and now my buddy Hammer is beside himself.
Any thoughts from you attorneys on what he should do. :cry:

I f***[*] hate people. Bunch of goddamned pussies. Offended at the drop of a hat.

Amen Brother Merica!

The_Real_Chief said:
AZGrizFan said:
TCCGRIZ said:
So , Some of you are aware Hammer is an old friend as well as an employee. Well Hammer recieved a certified letter deeming his lisence plates are offensive.
On the form when he put in for the personalized plates he told them the truth "For The Championship" FTC .
This certified letter came from the DOJ of all places and now my buddy Hammer is beside himself.

I f***[*] hate people. Bunch of goddamned pussies. Offended at the drop of a hat.

Amen Brother Merica!

This offends me. I don't know exactly why but it definitely offends me! :?

The_Real_Chief said:
AZGrizFan said:
TCCGRIZ said:

Amen Brother Merica!

I rather enjoy your no-nonsense and direct approach to communication! :clap: :lol:

Back