• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck Response to Coaching Rumors

Yet ANOTHER. all be it in a different vein, Bobby Hauck thread. I'm LOVING IT. Entertainment at is best!!
:clap: :clap: :thumb: :D

Bobby Hauck's "rumor" got started on Wombat Nation the same way that they see everything else: invented self-gratification that he would "want" to be the Wombat coach, because "Wombat." Then, they can predict his downfall, because Bozeman is such a different "culture" than UM, you know, about "winning" and stuff.
seataccat on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:12 am: Hauck would fall on his face in Bozeman as coach of the cats. It's a different culture than missoula, different atmosphere completely different mentality than hippieville. You wouldn't understand, let me guess, you're from the flathead or bitterroot valley and have been a griz fan since about 1999?

When most cat fans say they would not wear blue and gold during a Hauck era if he were to be hired, they mean it. Like I said it's a different crowd than what you're use to in Missoula, we have some integrity and some spine at the land grant flagship Montana State University.
http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37292&start=40

UMGriz75 said:
Bobby Hauck's "rumor" got started on Wombat Nation the same way that they see everything else: invented self-gratification that he would "want" to be the Wombat coach, because "Wombat." Then, they can predict his downfall, because Bozeman is such a different "culture" than UM, you know, about "winning" and stuff.
seataccat on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:12 am: Hauck would fall on his face in Bozeman as coach of the cats. It's a different culture than missoula, different atmosphere completely different mentality than hippieville. You wouldn't understand, let me guess, you're from the flathead or bitterroot valley and have been a griz fan since about 1999?

When most cat fans say they would not wear blue and gold during a Hauck era if he were to be hired, they mean it. Like I said it's a different crowd than what you're use to in Missoula, we have some integrity and some spine at the land grant flagship Montana State University.
http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=37292&start=40

I agree with that cat poster, it is a completely different culture in bozeman. It's called losing.

Coulter reported that Bobby had been in contact with a big name Bobcat booster and that Bobby's agent had been in contact with Bobcat administration.

Didn't Colter also report like 3 weeks ago that Ash's job stability was as protected as Area 51, or something similar?

I don't know if Hauck is interested or not, but I do know this....the cats hiring Hauck would be bad for the Griz.

Griz2k said:
I don't know if Hauck is interested or not, but I do know this....the cats hiring Hauck would be bad for the Griz.

Maybe - maybe not. Two different recruiting pipelines, better facilities at the U of M, better fan support, a winning tradition, etc. Hack was a good coach, but not that good. Coaching at the U of M is like learning to ride a bike with training wheels. All the other schools in the BSC face an uphill battle compared to the Griz. Quite frankly Hauck left for greener pastures and the Griz were going to be fine until the JJ debacle. Almost every damn coach since DR has been successful. That is not a coincidence. Don't overlook the advantages of the program and anoint Hauck as the savior of every program. He took his lumps at UNLV and a hit to his giant ego. I wish any Griz the best of luck, but he should think twice before jumping into the dumpster fire that Bobcat football presents.

Latest posts

Back