• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hayden Craig Transfer Official...

We need to shore up some spots? Somewhat of an understatement I would say! Time to call a spade a spade fellas....many of our skill position players, except running backs are not Division 1 ( FCS ) talent.

tourist said:
Four spots right off the bat: HC, OC, DC, Special Teams Coach.

I can live with the DC he had a lot of youth to work with and they improved and played well against the cats.

He did a good turn around for the cat game, so it does give me hope and eager anticipation for next year.

Pierson will be a stud next season at the tight end position really looked good when he was out on the field. Should have been playing in front of Hardy on passing downs IMO. Not too worried about losing kids that don't won't to play for Montana. Wish em good luck but this is not a big loss. OSU needs guys to warm the bench same as every FBS school.

Since this is a “transfer rumors” thread, I am wondering where the Roderick rumors are coming from.

You’d be hard pressed to find another human being that hates all things Griz as much as Steve Roderick, Tanner’s dad.

Raider said:
Since this is a “transfer rumors” thread, I am wondering where the Roderick rumors are coming from.

You’d be hard pressed to find another human being that hates all things Griz as much as Steve Roderick, Tanner’s dad.
sounds like a good guy :thumb:

Cats2506 said:
Raider said:

Steve is an absolutely awesome dude. I went to a wedding last year, and sat with him at a table at the reception. We spent two hours, and many drinks, discussing Cat/Griz. Guys hates the Griz so much he gets red-faced just talking about. Had me laughing my ass off most the night. Not sure he could ever stomach seeing Tanner in maroon/silver.

On a side note, I had lunch last week in Bozo with close mutual friend. I brought this up and he laughed it off. No substance behind it, according to him.

I don't think Trod is transferring to UM either, but it's actually NOT because of his dad. I know in the recruiting process his parents were completely fine with him considering the Griz. While I know his dad is a Cat legend and truly hates the Griz, I've also heard he's not one of THOSE DADS. He's not a Marinovich type and never was, and Trod's decision as to where to play college football is his and his alone. I've never met him but too heard he is a great guy and have heard the same things about Tanner. Great kid. He just won't be great for the Griz. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he is still with the Wolfpack next year regardless of where he's at on the depth chart.

grizfan1984 said:
Wait for it: Transfer from Marshall RB Travon Van. From reliable source
http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57123&start=275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Raider said:
Cats2506 said:
Raider said:

Steve is an absolutely awesome dude. I went to a wedding last year, and sat with him at a table at the reception. We spent two hours, and many drinks, discussing Cat/Griz. Guys hates the Griz so much he gets red-faced just talking about. Had me laughing my ass off most the night. Not sure he could ever stomach seeing Tanner in maroon/silver.

On a side note, I had lunch last week in Bozo with close mutual friend. I brought this up and he laughed it off. No substance behind it, according to him.

Tanner was down to two schools at the end of recruiting. Nevada and UM. So dad must have been fine with Tanner choising his own way.

Back