• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Guys!

Gauchofreg said:
GrizLA said:
Your English language skills are excellent. Did you learn it in China? The last time is drove through Isla Vista, apart from the filthy streets and smell of pot everywhere, I saw only Asian students. Welcome to America. I hope you enjoy your stay but,dont forget to go home, when you graduate.

Montana fan with the racist smack. Do you guys gift all your black players with a ticket out of Dodge and their degree the moment the buzzer sounds on their last game as a Grizzlie?

Right now, in Isla Vista, enjoying a good bowl of Pho. You sound a bit over the top racist there, fella. Your weak effort is typical of the "almost made Berkeley or UCLA students". And, I know what I'm talking about. I've lived in Pasadena for 35 years, have a place in Palm Springs, and I support a more tolerant university with a sterling reputation. And, read applications for UC for years. But, enjoy your beach patio. The weather is pretty good today.

gauchosean said:
I took some advice from above to learn a little about Montana... holy shit a 94% admittance rate!

5609 applied and 5274 got in. Way to be selective!

Which begs the question what does it take not to get into University of Montana?

Assuming instead of a SAT score you need to fog a mirror?

Those 335 kids who didn't get in what is their fall back school?

I wouldn't be bringing up SAT Scores if I were you. It looks like UCSB accepted a few student that scored around 720. Also, comparing the lowest GPA of an accepted student UCSB had the lowest between the two schools. What gives?

AZDoc said:
Man, I thought only UNDSU, MSU, and Ewoo fans were douches. Looks like they're not even in the same ball park as this ass clown.

i'm mildly entertained by him. Everyone needs a laugh now and then. at lease he came up with something beyond riding a horse to class or using an outhouse.

debellatio said:
gauchosean said:
I took some advice from above to learn a little about Montana... holy shit a 94% admittance rate!

5609 applied and 5274 got in. Way to be selective!

Which begs the question what does it take not to get into University of Montana?

Assuming instead of a SAT score you need to fog a mirror?

Those 335 kids who didn't get in what is their fall back school?

I wouldn't be bringing up SAT Scores if I were you. It looks like UCSB accepted a few student that scored around 720. Also, comparing the lowest GPA of an accepted student UCSB had the lowest between the two schools. What gives?

Not sure where you are getting your stats, 720 was probably just the math side.

Let's take a look at what Princeton Review has to say:

UCSB: SAT 1140-1440 Average GPA 4.02
https://www.princetonreview.com/schools/1023753/college/university-california--santa-barbara
Montana: SAT 980-1200 Average GPA 3.33
https://www.princetonreview.com/schools/1023574/college/university-montana

debellatio said:

Really? You want to start comparing academics? Look up the average national rankings, the median SAT scores, etc.

Heck, if you want to assess the mentality of the people on this message board, look at how many responses smack receives vs. a straight up hoops discussion!

(Well done ambassador!)

Gauchofreg said:
debellatio said:

Really? You want to start comparing academics? Look up the average national rankings, the median SAT scores, etc.

Heck, if you want to assess the mentality of the people on this message board, look at how many responses smack receives vs. a straight up hoops discussion!

(Well done ambassador!)

It's not who you take in, it's how you turn them out.

Gauchofreg said:
debellatio said:

(Well done ambassador!)

So because we replied to — and let’s be perfectly honest here — smack of a VERY marginal quality posted on OUR board by one of YOUR fans, WE’RE the morons. Yeah, makes complete sense. :roll:

Ans FWIW, I appreciated your BB post. Until my teeth rotted out by the second paragraph from all the sugar coating.

We don’t have to run to 7/11, they stay open 24 hours here. For the record, I know you guys are in Billings. Think of it as troll bait. The Elk you guys hunt are way smarter than you folk. They wouldn’t have fallen for that. I think I got 7 or 8 of you guys in about an hour. I think I’m at my limit. Gonna crack a few more beers and watch the Cowboys take out Boo Boo ( Yogi’s little buddy)

May the best team win.

Stinkyfinger needs to be cut a little slack boys. You see he hasn't been dealing with a full deck ever since he received a scag to the head after trying to cut me off at Campus Pt because he thought he was so fucking local. Reality is....He's just a pretty valley-boy who takes it in the rear while he lets his BF dye his hair.

Kabooom said:
Stinkyfinger needs to be cut a little slack boys. You see he hasn't been dealing with a full deck ever since he received a scag to the head after trying to cut me off at Campus Pt because he thought he was so f***[*] local. Reality is....He's just a pretty valley-boy who takes it in the rear while lets his BF dye his hair.

He sounds like he was soundly rejected by Berkeley, UCLA, and San Diego or Riverside. UCSB is their "safe school". I have to admit, it is very warm here, today.

driftwood said:
AZDoc said:
Man, I thought only UNDSU, MSU, and Ewoo fans were douches. Looks like they're not even in the same ball park as this ass clown.

i'm mildly entertained by him. Everyone needs a laugh now and then. at lease he came up with something beyond riding a horse to class or using an outhouse.

True

Latest posts

Back