• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hi!

Whatever became of '75 and growler? I have put eGriz on ice a couple times over the last few years. Last time I picked up, they were conspicuously absent. PM if you prefer.

tourist said:
Whatever became of '75 and growler? I have put eGriz on ice a couple times over the last few years. Last time I picked up, they were conspicuously absent. PM if you prefer.

He has moved on to his true love...linguistics. He is doing research on obsolete languages of the world. Last I heard he was in La Gomera boning up on Silbo Gomero. He has such talent for the spoken/written word.

WaGriz4life said:
This may sound crazy, but I think it’s possible that we have both Gabe Sulser and JLM returning kicks next year. Pease and Bobby are very high on Sulser.
My old HS coach lives in Billings and never misses a Senior, West or Rocky game and is a big Griz fan, coming along to at least one game a year. When we were talking about Sulser, I mentioned he looks a lot like a JLM clone. He nodded in agreement, saying, "Sulser may be better. He makes plays out of nothing, time after time. He may be the best HS football player I've ever seen."

kemajic said:
WaGriz4life said:
This may sound crazy, but I think it’s possible that we have both Gabe Sulser and JLM returning kicks next year. Pease and Bobby are very high on Sulser.
My old HS coach lives in Billings and never misses a Senior, West or Rocky game and is a big Griz fan, coming along to at least one game a year. When we were talking about Sulser, I mentioned he looks a lot like a JLM clone. He nodded in agreement, saying, "Sulser may be better. He makes plays out of nothing, time after time. He may be the best HS football player I've ever seen."

Do you know if Sulser's hamstring is better? Heard it was bugging him throughout the spring (although he did almost break the all class record in the 110 hurdles).

Back