• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How bout them UNIs tho????

Yeah I need more maroon...the script on the helmet would've have looked great with maroon. But if they did that they probably wouldn't have worn the silver pants. I think if they went with white pants they would've done maroon script

Proud Griz Man said:
:lol: grown men discussing the hipster uniform styles. :argue:
Hey, eGriz needs something to bitch about! ;)

Personally, they can wear dingy gray, random polka-dots, or whatever ... as long as they win games. Still, if it helps the kids/young men enjoy playing, then I'm all for it. In the end, it's about them and their effort and sacrifice, so, AFAIC (as far as I'm concerned) their vote is the only one that counts.

IdaGriz01 said:
Proud Griz Man said:

Personally, they can wear dingy gray, random polka-dots, or whatever ... as long as they win games. Still, if it helps the kids/young men enjoy playing, then I'm all for it. In the end, it's about them and their effort and sacrifice, so, AFAIC (as far as I'm concerned) their vote is the only one that counts.

Exactly...and say what you want old timers...but the kids really DO CARE about the uniforms...it keeps them excited...have you guys ever watched some of the uniform unveiling meetings coaches have with their teams before some big games....kids go absolutely ape shit!!!.....Oh BTW any else check out Oregons new unis...I shit you not...they have Lewis and Clark on the helmets paying tribute to the oregon trail hahahahaha

BadlandsGrizFan said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Proud Griz Man said:

Exactly...and say what you want old timers...but the kids really DO CARE about the uniforms...it keeps them excited...have you guys ever watched some of the uniform unveiling meetings coaches have with their teams before some big games....kids go absolutely ape shit!!!.....Oh BTW any else check out Oregons new unis...I shit you not...they have Lewis and Clark on the helmets paying tribute to the oregon trail hahahahaha

-78e56cbb7f7bdfb8.jpg

UMcheer2000 said:
Chrome maroon helmets :)

Would have been awesome to have chrome burnt orange helmets also

Ok. Burnt orange chromed out helmets. That would be unique and damn cool. Find any other team with that!!

Something like this
912313a33810ad51d13dc8317d85782e.jpg

a831f017e5c64ed7e47931e3a1c11be8.jpg

I know that's not a football helmet

The chromed copper in the ASU pitchfork would be a cool color for a helmet too
cb1894455ebe3702aa2fcd69ee456920.jpg

Top helmet kinda looks NDish to me. pre Golden chrome

4114806572_d678239d38_m.jpg

08-11-cbr600rr-burnt-orange-black-700x600.jpg

3c41318cfe1229724d47e12fb599994b.jpg

my 2nd picture is kinda meh but looking toward something along these colors/shineness, maybe an lighter chrome off color yellow paw print?

Or even a two tone color fade into black on the helmet? :thumb:

mtgrizzly said:
98105ecf5c83c6fc3248a110de95632d.jpg

Here are the helmets the team will be wearing this weekend.

Greatttt...lets support the biggest scam job in America even more....cancer sucks...but the people making disgustingly large ammounts of money off it suck even more!

Back