• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

i put too much butter in my mashed potatoes

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Somebody has to do better! This is only page two...pitiful...

Dude, you're pitiful. Must be from your 4 years over in the litter box. Come see me at my tailgate any time. I'll kick your ass so fast you won't know what happened.

- one eGriz personality

You can't kick that high...

GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Just heard that Choate wears a t-shirt in the pool.

Uh, wet t-shirt? Isn't this the EXACT kind of language that caused the #metoo movement? Hypocrite.

- one eGriz personality

Negative. He stays waist deep at most. What is he, a fucking dolphin? This is a man that knows his limitations. Winning records and wet T-shirts above the navel are off limits. Have some decency.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Once again the thread title is misleading. I thought this thread was about something very different. Say hi to the misses for me.

... :cool: ......
...one must not....
...be misled....
....by a thread.....
..... :cool:......

- one eGriz personality

I got us to page three. Humbly requesting the MVP award for this thread unless someone can prove otherwise.

Yellow snow, green potato chips or potatoe (Dan Quayle) chips....Dutch Oven :lol:

Mmm....butter. Why do you have such a high ass, CatGrad (bqm)

I da ho and the sky.

GGNez said:
I got us to page three. Humbly requesting the MVP award for this thread unless someone can prove otherwise.

Yellow snow, green potato chips or potatoe (Dan Quayle) chips....Dutch Oven :lol:

I da ho and the sky.

You need to check your privilege. You got us to page three? Psssh!

#CDApageviews

GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.
You-da-ho???? That's not a respectable vocation for a young lady...and yes, I do have high class...even been told I clean up rather respectfully...and thank God I made Major long before your fantasy President...but...you simply can't kick that high...lol

CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

#CDApageviews

I helped.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB7j3sUWohE[/youtube]

GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

#CDApageviews

I helped.

Fair. Stern, but fair.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.
You-da-ho???? That's not a respectable vocation for a young lady...and yes, I do have high class...even been told I clean up rather respectfully...and thank God I made Major long before your fantasy President...but...you simply can't kick that high...lol

It's really more of a hobby.

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

Just don't call it an "addiction." Call it exercise. A workout. Life?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

giphy.gif

But, thanks for your service. Honestly.

That doesn't change the lame Choach-led BBQs. Dude cooks ribs in a crock pot, and you know it.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

I prefer "a pastime"

CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:

I da ho and the sky.

#CDApageviews

I helped.

Fair. Stern, but fair.

Just got confirmation: Choate makes Shake n' Bake chicken and claims that it's his own recipe. Rumor is, he walks around while everyone is eating asking if they've ever tasted anything as good as "chicken with a Choate coat". :roll:

Super annoying, I'm told.

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I prefer "a pastime"

Me too! And it's why I like the 72 year old guy who played for the Griz. His wife is a 45 year old Italian lady and they have five kids, the oldest is 12. It's a great pastime and hobby. Have you considered taking Dr. Ruth's place and leading this school out of it's paranoia?

CDAGRIZ said:
GGNez said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Just heard that Choate wears a t-shirt in the pool.

Uh, wet t-shirt? Isn't this the EXACT kind of language that caused the #metoo movement? Hypocrite.

- one eGriz personality

Negative. He stays waist deep at most. What is he, a f***[*] dolphin? This is a man that knows his limitations. Winning records and wet T-shirts above the navel are off limits. Have some decency.

Alas, even with the use of butter, Choate could not get those trunks on. He was doing most a favor staying waste deep and modeling his quality T-shirt.

It's a bobcat tradition. Coach Ron Ash did not need butter to slide into his pleated Dockers, either. All is right in the world.

so when bobby makes his reds-flavored crisco, what does he listen to(bqm) maybe tibetan rap, which shockingly, is kinda good(bqm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YA7nQRDG0&list=RDg0YA7nQRDG0

argh! said:
so when bobby makes his reds-flavored crisco, what does he listen to(bqm) maybe tibetan rap, which shockingly, is kinda good(bqm)

BH listens to Rock n Roll. The same Rock n Roll he invented.

SoldierGriz said:
argh! said:

BH listens to Rock n Roll. The same Rock n Roll he invented.

totally forgot about that!

Back