• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho State Game

The way to get the most out of this game. The Grizz should wear their black and orange Halloween uni's they wore against the cats a few years ago. The ISU fans would not know who to cheer for so they would cheer for both sides.

The_Real_Chief said:
RayWill said:
The_Real_Chief said:
The Holt Arena, what an environment. You are in for a gameday experience unlike any other, i'm very jealous.
:lol: :lol: :lol: So electric:
Big-Sky_Idaho_State__Holt_Arena__1920x1200.jpg

That is a very electric crowd for the Holt arena right there, I don't think i've ever seen it that full

Yeah my fault. That picture is from a high school play off game.

RayWill said:
The_Real_Chief said:
RayWill said:
The_Real_Chief said:
The Holt Arena, what an environment. You are in for a gameday experience unlike any other, i'm very jealous.
:lol: :lol: :lol: So electric:
Big-Sky_Idaho_State__Holt_Arena__1920x1200.jpg

That is a very electric crowd for the Holt arena right there, I don't think i've ever seen it that full

Yeah my fault. That picture is from a high school play off game.
When I was still in Idaho, Poky-Highland could outdraw many ISU games. State playoff and title games in holt typically outdrew ISU as well. My HS team played in the 4A title game in 08, and it was standing room only in holt. Eagle/Highland played the game after. It was nuts in there... rarely (been to half dozen ISU games) has the ISU games compared in atmosphere.

Though our last foray there two years ago wasn't too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the 2009 almost-loss. Our seats were up in a far corner somewhere, and we were firmly told we could not move to better seats, even if they remained vacant past half-time.

Back