• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'm Almost Starting to Think that...

Are Griz fans fickle?

• Yep.

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Bobcats suck.

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UMGriz75 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
First, Cheney is a city, not a school.
No. Cheney is not a "city." Cheney is a cruel and shallow tuition money trench masquerading as a University town, composed primarily of convenience stores offering cheap gas for those who want to escape; a long plastic hallway where thieves, pimps and professors of welding run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

:lol:

Good one, '75!

UMGriz75 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
No. Cheney is not a "city." Cheney is a cruel and shallow tuition money trench masquerading as a University town, composed primarily of convenience stores offering cheap gas for those who want to escape and can't; a long plastic hallway where thieves, pimps and professors of welding run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
Whoa dang. This is marvelous. :lol:

Ringneck said:
It's modified Hunter S. Thompson; an interesting story about his experience at UM, and my career in Journalism as an editor, trying to guide a young reporter through his first experience at "covering" a talk by HST, after the U contract crisis of permitting ASUM Programming to negotiate a contract allowing Chivas Regal at a talk, and the young reporter ending up at "Lukes" with HST after his "talk" -- a positive life experience, a negative journalism experience that night for an underage virgin from Miles City trying to write a story -- and my having to turn his story into something readable out of the excited and incomprehensible gibberish at 1:30 am and holding up the press run.

However, had he known of its existence, which no one did at the time, that is how HST would have described Cheney.

CV Griz Fan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
...Griz fans are over-confident after wins and big fat crybabies after losses. Is that possible?

It's reality.....
Believing your own local press is never a good idea..USC and UCLA fall into that nearly every year, UDub did it when I was there....it is especially bad for coaches..

UMGriz75 said:
Ringneck said:
It's modified Hunter S. Thompson; an interesting story about his experience at UM, and my career in Journalism as an editor, trying to guide a young reporter through his first experience at "covering" a talk by HST, after the U contract crisis of permitting ASUM Programming to negotiate a contract allowing Chivas Regal at a talk, and the young reporter ending up at "Lukes" with HST after his "talk" -- a positive life experience, a negative journalism experience that night for an underage virgin from Miles City trying to write a story -- and my having to turn his story into something readable out of the excited and incomprehensible gibberish at 1:30 am and holding up the press run.

However, had he known of its existence, which no one did at the time, that is how HST would have described Cheney.

Missoulian editor, or Kaimin? Before or after Rorvik?

Grizzoola said:
Hey, Idiots! Reality check! UM is 6th in BSC standings this point in the season! You poo-poo a loss that should have been a win, if UM is to finish anywhere near playoff position? We're in 6th place, for god's sake! There are 3 undefeated teams now in the BSC & UM is to play one of them next wk. On the road, no less. Get real.

This team is struggling. I blame the QB, who is up & down, one game to the next. It's a roll of the dice for him. Start Chalich vs. EWU; let Brady sit on the bench awhile and decide who he is. Hauck did it at UNLV w/ his starting QB. Benched him, and after a game or two, the kid came back in & did wonders. Saved Hauk's job for another year.

I'm trying to decide whether your opinion is ridiculous or just dumb.... Or maybe it's just ridiculously dumb??

Member Berries said:
Grizzoola said:
Hey, Idiots! Reality check! UM is 6th in BSC standings this point in the season! You poo-poo a loss that should have been a win, if UM is to finish anywhere near playoff position? We're in 6th place, for god's sake! There are 3 undefeated teams now in the BSC & UM is to play one of them next wk. On the road, no less. Get real.

This team is struggling. I blame the QB, who is up & down, one game to the next. It's a roll of the dice for him. Start Chalich vs. EWU; let Brady sit on the bench awhile and decide who he is. Hauck did it at UNLV w/ his starting QB. Benched him, and after a game or two, the kid came back in & did wonders. Saved Hauk's job for another year.

I'm trying to decide whether your opinion is ridiculous or just dumb.... Or maybe it's just ridiculously dumb??
Hey! Welcome to the fold, No Clue!

Grizzoola said:
Member Berries said:
Grizzoola said:

Someone who thinks Washington-Grizzly Stadium should/could be domed telling someone else they have no clue is a bit of POT MEET KETTLE don't ya think?

havgrizfan said:
Grizzoola said:
Member Berries said:
Grizzoola said:

Someone who thinks Washington-Grizzly Stadium should/could be domed telling someone else they have no clue is a bit of POT MEET KETTLE don't ya think?
Nope! :)

AllWeatherFan said:
UMGriz75 said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
No. Cheney is not a "city." Cheney is a cruel and shallow tuition money trench masquerading as a University town, composed primarily of convenience stores offering cheap gas for those who want to escape; a long plastic hallway where thieves, pimps and professors of welding run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

:lol:

Good one, '75!

+2 :clap: :clap: :lol:

Latest posts

Back