• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's Official (AGAIN)

NLGrizFan said:
One of my cat friends has hashtagged the Griz as "WeAreNorthernArizona". Poor bastard really thinks Coach Choke is really gonna be something. :roll: :lol:

Well considering what NAU did to the cats last year, sounds like your friend has finally accepted his lot in life.

I think Stitt's idea of the talent he wants may leave a lot of good Montana kids on the outs in recruiting during his tenure. He will go after who he thinks is the top level but the numbers will not be there. People will have to get used to that.

CDAGRIZ said:
LIL' BRO: Haha! I beat you!
BIG BRO: Uh, no. No, you didn't.
LIL' BRO: Says who?!
BIG BRO: Literally everyone but you.
LIL' BRO: But, but, I beat you in one area that doesn't really matter.
BIG BRO: OK . . .
LIL' BRO: So, that means I beat you.
BIG BRO: Ha! OK, take your trophy.
LIL' BRO: The tide is turning.
BIG BRO: Looks the same to me.
LIL' BRO: No, I have more video games, and that means I'm better than you.
BIG BRO: That doesn't make sense. Try to stay on topic. You suck. There is no counter-argument.
LIL' BRO: Nuh-uh, I have more video games.
BIG BRO: This is why people make fun of you.
LIL' BRO: See? I knew you envied me.
BIG BRO: Hardly. I'm trying to help you so you don't always embarrass the family with stupid statements.
LIL' BRO: The family? I put your initials on my shirt. That means I am the family!
BIG BRO: Then why does mom have to give you way more money than me?
LIL' BRO: …
BIG BRO: I asked you a question.
LIL' BRO: I have more video games. And, I'm improving my fort.
BIG BRO: Dude, your fort sucks. Couch cushions? Really?
LIL' BRO: I like the my couch cushions.
BIG BRO: Yeah, right.
LIL' BRO: Oh, sorry dad didn't help me build a sweet tree fort! If he did, I would beat you.
BIG BRO: He didn't help you build one because you are a whiny bitch, and he likes me more.
LIL' BRO: Yeah, but if he did, I---
BIG BRO: He didn't. Get over it.
LIL' BRO: Yeah, but you almost got to bang the hot chick like nine times, and you only did it twice.
BIG BRO: Do you want me to tell you what a vagina feels like, lil' guy?
LIL' BRO: Nah. I'm good. I already know.
BIG BRO: When?
LIL' BRO: Back in the day. Totally hooked up with the hot chick.
BIG BRO: That never happened.
LIL' BRO: Yuh-huh!
BIG BRO: Where's your proof?
BIG BRO: That's what I thought. By the way, your fort smells like shit.
LIL' BRO: I have more video games and couch cushions. That means I beat you!
BIG BRO: OK. Keep telling yourself that. I'm going to a party with my friends. Later.
LIL' BRO: Mom said if you go, I have to go, too.
BIG BRO: You've got to be f***[*] kidding me. Fine, I'll just stay here and beat you at Madden.
LIL' BRO: You won't beat me this time! I got scary good since the last time we played.
BIG BRO: You said that the last 30 times.
LIL' BRO: But this time, I mean it!
BIG BRO: Whatever, dude. *sniff* I smell your fort from here.
This cracked me up!! Good sh*t!

CDA, that was a literary masterpiece. Shakespearian.

I realize Macbeth should never be modified, but, if I may, I'd like to try and add one of my favorite scenes:

[Lil'Bro (LB) enters BigBro's (BB) room]

LB: Hey, what's up?

BB: What do you want?

LB: Nothing, I was just seeing what's going on.

BB: Well get out, go to your own room.

LB: I like hanging out in your room better; its so much cooler than mine.

BB: Everything of mine is cooler than yours because I am a million times cooler than you and always will be.

LB: Yeah, well, you're always talking about me over here.

BB: What the fuck do you mean?

LB: You're always talking about me in your room. Right now, there you are, sitting in your room having a conversation about me. Clearly, you are obsessed with me.

BB: You're nuts. I'm going to give you a chance to voluntarily leave peacefully.

LB: You did it again. You just mentioned me again.

BB: You are the one that came in here and started this conversation.

LB: And you continue to talk about me. And yesterday I over-heard you talking about me again. In fact, 3 of the 20 conversations you had in here yesterday were about me. So, there.

BB: 99% of the conversations in this room about you are either WITH you or when I know you are out there somewhere listening.

LB: You just mentioned me like 5 times right there, and you mentioned me in each of your last 5 sentences, too. Clearly you have Lil'Bro envy.

BB: That's it!

[whereupon BB proceeds to completely dominate LB right out the door]

CDAGRIZ said:
LIL' BRO: Haha! I beat you!
BIG BRO: Uh, no. No, you didn't.
LIL' BRO: Says who?!
BIG BRO: Literally everyone but you.
LIL' BRO: But, but, I beat you in one area that doesn't really matter.
BIG BRO: OK . . .
LIL' BRO: So, that means I beat you.
BIG BRO: Ha! OK, take your trophy.
LIL' BRO: The tide is turning.
BIG BRO: Looks the same to me.
LIL' BRO: No, I have more video games, and that means I'm better than you.
BIG BRO: That doesn't make sense. Try to stay on topic. You suck. There is no counter-argument.
LIL' BRO: Nuh-uh, I have more video games.
BIG BRO: This is why people make fun of you.
LIL' BRO: See? I knew you envied me.
BIG BRO: Hardly. I'm trying to help you so you don't always embarrass the family with stupid statements.
LIL' BRO: The family? I put your initials on my shirt. That means I am the family!
BIG BRO: Then why does mom have to give you way more money than me?
BIG BRO: I asked you a question.
LIL' BRO: I have more video games. And, I'm improving my fort.
BIG BRO: Dude, your fort sucks. Couch cushions? Really?
LIL' BRO: I like the my couch cushions.
BIG BRO: Yeah, right.
LIL' BRO: Oh, sorry dad didn't help me build a sweet tree fort! If he did, I would beat you.
BIG BRO: He didn't help you build one because you are a whiny bitch, and he likes me more.
LIL' BRO: Yeah, but if he did, I---
BIG BRO: He didn't. Get over it.
LIL' BRO: Yeah, but you almost got to bang the hot chick like nine times, and you only did it twice.
BIG BRO: Do you want me to tell you what a vagina feels like, lil' guy?
LIL' BRO: Nah. I'm good. I already know.
BIG BRO: When?
LIL' BRO: Back in the day. Totally hooked up with the hot chick.
BIG BRO: That never happened.
LIL' BRO: Yuh-huh!
BIG BRO: Where's your proof?
BIG BRO: That's what I thought. By the way, your fort smells like shit.
LIL' BRO: I have more video games and couch cushions. That means I beat you!
BIG BRO: OK. Keep telling yourself that. I'm going to a party with my friends. Later.
LIL' BRO: Mom said if you go, I have to go, too.
BIG BRO: You've got to be f***[*] kidding me. Fine, I'll just stay here and beat you at Madden.
LIL' BRO: You won't beat me this time! I got scary good since the last time we played.
BIG BRO: You said that the last 30 times.
LIL' BRO: But this time, I mean it!
BIG BRO: Whatever, dude. *sniff* I smell your fort from here.

An instant Classic

38117382.jpg

garizzalies said:

I realize Macbeth should never be modified, but, if I may, I'd like to try and add one of my favorite scenes:

BB: Everything of mine is cooler than yours because I am a million times cooler than you and always will be.

BB: What the f*** do you mean?

LB: You're always talking about me in your room. Right now, there you are, sitting in your room having a conversation about me. Clearly, you are obsessed with me.

BB: You're nuts. I'm going to give you a chance to voluntarily leave peacefully.

LB: And you continue to talk about me. And yesterday I over-heard you talking about me again. In fact, 3 of the 20 conversations you had in here yesterday were about me. So, there.

BB: 99% of the conversations in this room about you are either WITH you or when I know you are out there somewhere listening.

LB: You just mentioned me like 5 times right there, and you mentioned me in each of your last 5 sentences, too. Clearly you have Lil'Bro envy.

Nice work :thumb:

well done... :clap:

844.gif

garizzalies said:

BB: What the fuck do you mean?

HAHA! Homerun!

Lets be a little mindful, Stone. You know, I hear rumblings that the tide is turning, and we don't want this coming back to bite us.

Bear Axed said:
For the kitten fans it is a whole new era

A new Frontier....

No doubt in anyones mind they paid full price for the best " Frontier Conference "
Players in the "State"

Who can blame them.....It's the best those boys (coaches) could do?
Their accumilitive experience and knowledge got 'em the best they could get......
they are who they are....and I'm damn happy they succeeded in reaching a goal higher than
any of them ever thought was possible......they are masters of their own destiny now

watch out Rocky Mountain College...consider yourself in the Cross Hairs

Yep the Cats got the same Montana players that the Griz made full offers too.

bigsky33 said:
Bear Axed said:

A new Frontier....

No doubt in anyones mind they paid full price for the best " Frontier Conference "
Players in the "State"

Their accumilitive experience and knowledge got 'em the best they could get......
they are who they are....and I'm damn happy they succeeded in reaching a goal higher than
any of them ever thought was possible......they are masters of their own destiny now

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :lol: hilarious, honestly I believe having a good crop of players from different regions makes a good team. having a bulk number of in-state players doesn't guarantee a championship at the end of the season. If anything just proves they don't have confidence in journeying beyond the Border. Stitt has a vision for 'ships, Not In-state commit numbers. The 5 time fcs champions dont boast about in-state commits (3 in 2016). They boast about championships. ugeek: Go Griz! STITT happens :clap: :clap:

Wow. I know talking shit is a part of this rivalry, but some of you guys are seriously f'ing stupid.

doc3kgt said:
Wow. I know talking shit is a part of this rivalry, but some of you guys are seriously f'ing stupid.

Not stupid enough to molest collies! The rumor is that that title is all yours.

bigsky33 said:
Bear Axed said:

A new Frontier....

Players in the "State"

Uhmmm.....stop being an

6932e61a38c81ad39c44fbe1bfd3d39b.gif

doc3kgt said:

Hey, uhh, watch out for that impending tide. Don't wanna get your shoes wet.

Back