• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jalen Hurts

IMeanGrizness said:
daGrizJ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
Some players are quitters and some are winners.

Hi Steve!

You say this about a kid who refused the trainer after a severe ankle sprain in the the WA high school championship game because he " had to get back out there" and lead his team to a come from behind win.

You are still a dipshit.

Jensen quit.

You got nothing to pull out of your arse, if Jenson doesn't want to be known as a quitter he shouldn't quit.

Brock Osweiler quit Gonzaga. Decided to go play football for Dennis Erickson. Paid off I think.

IMeanGrizness said:
No, a quitter is a quitter. You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.

ImeanGrizness has spoken — Jensen quit so he is by definition a quitter. Ok then now that we all agree on that and it been confirmed by Imean let’s wrap it up. :clap:

IMeanGrizness said:

So you still never answered my question. Are you still doing the exact same job you had when you first started working? Don’t quit on me now Meanie. Give me an answer.

alabamagrizzly said:
IMeanGrizness said:

So you still never answered my question. Are you still doing the exact same job you had when you first started working? Don’t quit on me now Meanie. Give me an answer.

That is one very uncomfortable pause...

alabamagrizzly said:
IMeanGrizness said:

Never had a job

IMeanGrizness said:
alabamagrizzly said:
IMeanGrizness said:

Never had a job

It took you four hours to come up with that?! Besides, there’s a quitters thread waiting for you to join in on the discussion. I mean, with all amazing points you make about quitters, there’s plenty of em on our team now that we need to get rid of starting with our coach.

IMeanGrizness said:
alabamagrizzly said:
IMeanGrizness said:

Never had a job
Let me help you out:
0a3ab5dbc065722f2c2485c34b92c16f.gif

IMeanGrizness said:
daGrizJ said:
IMeanGrizness said:
Some players are quitters and some are winners.

Hi Steve!

You say this about a kid who refused the trainer after a severe ankle sprain in the the WA high school championship game because he " had to get back out there" and lead his team to a come from behind win.

You are still a dipshit.

Jensen quit.

You got nothing to pull out of your arse, if Jenson doesn't want to be known as a quitter he shouldn't quit.

You sound like a person who never did anything significant in any type of competitive arena so you probably don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Back