• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jelani Warren ➡️ Portal

Your entire first post was a reaction to people commenting on the cats' (and specifically the cats') departures months ago. You've been waiting months to spring this gotcha on people.

You're being dishonest, again.
So I am showing you facts that you are wrong, and all you can throw out is alot bs.

Such a lying troll. You do “care care” about them. Deeply.
Only a true pussy fan would remember to put the apostrophe in front of the team name. If you really didn’t care care about the puddytats, you would never use the apostrophe. 😆
Only bubs use it.

Bottom line is, bubcats including their coaches and starters are transferring to get the hell out of dodge. OTOH, UM’s players transfer for PT

That’s “just the opposite”
I have to disagree with you. The starters that left all got very good NIL money at the FBS schools they transferred too. Also, the QB coach that left got much better money and an opportunity in the NFL. Can't blame them. The other two DUI coaches, Cat fans are glad they are gone.

I have to disagree with you. The starters that left all got very good NIL money at the FBS schools they transferred too. Also, the QB coach that left got much better money and an opportunity in the NFL. Can't blame them. The other two DUI coaches, Cat fans are glad they are gone.
Please. Only after they were no longer serviceable to them. No one wanted them gone before they were exposed to be, uh, not great.

Please. Only after they were no longer serviceable to them. No one wanted them gone before they were exposed to be, uh, not great.
It's interesting how quickly the Bobfan mindset went from "due-process (sic)"/"innocent until proven guilty"/"raises and extensions were scheduled and totally fine" to "good riddance" after the dream season ended. I wonder why they both changed their pleas after termination/"resignation". OC has already been sentenced. Wheels o' Justice turn faster when no longer employed by MSdUi.

I've said it before, but the MSU admin had to breathe a sigh of relief when the bobs were eliminated so they could get rid of the coaches for performance. They would've been in a pickle if the bobs dominated last season.

Last edited:
Who got what where? Asking because I don't know, and you claim to.

Who got what where? Asking because I don't know, and you claim to.
Starting OL Omar Abedion went to Baylor. And OL Rush Reimer went to Cal. DL Sebastian Valdez went to Washington. I don't know the amounts of NIL money but it was substantial. All three have NFL aspirations.

Starting OL Omar Abedion went to Baylor. And OL Rush Reimer went to Cal. DL Sebastian Valdez went to Washington. I don't know the amounts of NIL money but it was substantial. All three have NFL aspirations.
Cool. I asked because you said "very good NIL money". Because you don't know the amounts, what would you consider "very good"? 5k? 50k? 500k?

I don't know about you guys but if I was 20 again and broke and someone offered me a significant amount of money..see ya. This is a major factor in almost every career change most of us have made.

I don't know about you guys but if I was 20 again and broke and someone offered me a significant amount of money..see ya. This is a major factor in almost every career change most of us have made.
I took a significant pay cut to get the job I wanted. My only job change. Money was not a big motivation in my life. I don’t think my kids have chased money either.

Agreed. Something that could get interesting in the coming years is FCS to P5 transfers shouldn't really need much monetary incentive to jump up. I wonder if P5 schools will quietly collude to low-ball FCS transfers. Kind of the same notion of a non-athlete HS student getting an academic scholarship offer at, say, Idaho but nothing at Stanford because attending Stanford should be reward enough? Not a perfect analogy, but you get the gist.

Last edited:
I took a significant pay cut to get the job I wanted. My only job change. Money was not a big motivation in my life. I don’t think my kids have chased money either.
If you have no money at 20 and have no financial support from parents. It is a no brainer these players leave.

Cool. I asked because you said "very good NIL money". Because you don't know the amounts, what would you consider "very good"? 5k? 50k? 500k?
Good amount of money can be different for each player depending on their family circumstances. I know Valdez came from a family that could not afford to come see him play. I do know that they each got a lot more than at MSU. Also, better prospects at a shot at the NFL.

If you don’t know the amount, you don’t know shit and are just making it up again.

Now I don't know what you're talking about. I thought we were talking about 'Cats versus Cats. I just call it an ass-kicking.
Yeah, he confused me on that too like he was trying to be all Aristotle but it backfired, or maybe he thinks 70sBush is not a cat troll

Back