• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jelani Warren ➡️ Portal

Yeah, he confused me on that too like he was trying to be all Aristotle but it backfired, or maybe he thinks 70sBush is not a cat troll

Where is the apostrophe? The University must be uneducated.

Maybe you can add one wearing that stupid foam hat. But then, the hat has the same uneducated lack of an apostrophe…

images

Seems you’re mad you got called out, as per usual.
Don't care enough about you or anything you lie about to get even close to mad ..lmao.

just proving to everybody who some of the real trolls are.

I Clearly pointed out to you mthoopsfan tried to hijack this topic by bringing up the bobcats first and you still can't admit you're wrong that's all..

Where is the apostrophe? The University must be uneducated.

Maybe you can add one wearing that stupid foam hat. But then, the hat has the same uneducated lack of an apostrophe…

images
I put the hat on its mullet because I’ve seen those hicks wear hats that way
Also, confirmed no apostrophe on the hats.
What does the apostrophe even stand for anyway? It could be short for anything. Maybe the DoucheCats?
And why does the cat head love to eat mushrooms?

8nszhf.jpg

Such a lying troll. You do “care care” about them. Deeply.
Only a true pussy fan would remember to put the apostrophe in front of the team name. If you really didn’t care care about the puddytats, you would never use the apostrophe. 😆
Only bubs use it.

Bottom line is, bubcats including their coaches and starters are transferring to get the hell out of dodge. OTOH, UM’s players transfer for PT

That’s “just the opposite”
Gee, you even get schooled by a Bobcat fan. Hilarious, but not surprising. Might wanna take a break and go get some Preparation H. If you engage with a Cat fan, you need to up your game, but we all know the answer to that one, don't we.

Gee, you even get schooled by a Bobcat fan. Hilarious, but not surprising. Might wanna take a break and go get some Preparation H. If you engage with a Cat fan, you need to up your game, but we all know the answer to that one, don't we.
Oh. You're here. Yay.

Don't care enough about you or anything you lie about to get even close to mad ..lmao.

just proving to everybody who some of the real trolls are.

I Clearly pointed out to you mthoopsfan tried to hijack this topic by bringing up the bobcats first and you still can't admit you're wrong that's all..
"Guys, I didn't bring up MSU, I just brought up an old grudge I had against someone saying something bad about MSU in order to try and win internet points on a fan board of a team I am not a fan of with other posters that also don't like said team. If I don't specifically mention MSU, then it's not about them (even though it was)."

"Guys, I didn't bring up MSU, I just brought up an old grudge I had against someone saying something bad about MSU in order to try and win internet points on a fan board of a team I am not a fan of with other posters that also don't like said team. If I don't specifically mention MSU, then it's not about them (even though it was)."
Cool story...more speculation and less facts..typical.

Back