• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ tribute

argh! said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Jordan Johnson did nothing wrong other than have sex with the wrong girl. His teammates know this to be true and support him as teammates should. I look forward to the day when Johnson is exonerated and return s to the football field.

"the wrong girl", as in one who didn't want to have sex with him?
Two words crazy b.... stay away from the crazy ones.

Just telling the world they think the whole thing with JJ is a bunch of sh*t. They have a right to express their opinion.

IF I were a coach or administrator I wouldn't want the players to do it. there are other ways to pay tribute to a teammate facing rape charges that keep it out of the public eye. I would keep it "in house".

This kind of brings another question. When did writing on yourself become popular among players? Does the NCAA regulate what you can/cannot write as a message on your body? I think its a bit different than tattoos. By no means do I think writing JJs number will draw any concern from the NCAA or DOJ. Just curious about the whole writing thing....looks a bit hacky to me regardless of what the message is.

Back