• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JMU's New Stomping Grounds

JMU's field has no seats at the one endzone and all the other seats except the high ones on the one side were there when we beat them last. Their coach and fans are the most classless losers I have ever had to share a stadium with in my experience. I would be surprised if they ever fill it. We played them in a semi-final and there were tons of open seats. P.S. Jefferson was a greater thinker than Madison. :D

Looks nice to me. Congrats to 'em. I would love to watch the Griz kick their asses this post season! Love to have 'em be glad they're leaving FCS.
Man, that 2004 game left me really sour... Gee, thanks for bringing that up..

Go Griz!

crackgina said:
JMU's field has no seats at the one endzone and all the other seats except the high ones on the one side were there when we beat them last. Their coach and fans are the most classless losers I have ever had to share a stadium with in my experience. I would be surprised if they ever fill it. We played them in a semi-final and there were tons of open seats. P.S. Jefferson was a greater thinker than Madison. :D

Kind of. They demolished that entire set of bleachers on the tall side and started from scratch.

And not really. The place sat just over 15,000 when we played that Semi-Final game there. The attendance was 15,976. I was one of them. Part of what made it so awesome was pounding them into submission in front of a packed house on the road. Something that we rarely get to experience as most road games we play, even in the playoffs, are not very well attended by the home team.

I agree though that they were a bunch of smug a holes, although there are a ton of UM fans that are as well.

Latest posts

Back